Find the new recruitment notification for BSNL JTO Telecom Internal recruitment against 50% quota with new vacancies available in each circle with revised syllabus for JTO exam, and the eligiblity conditions to appear for the test by providing online mock test to check the ability.
Exciting news for the aspirants of BSNL who are seeking promotion to JTO Telecom. However BSNL JTO notification released for internal candidates to hold a Limited Internal Competitive Examination (LICE) to fill up the vacant posts in all BSNL telecom circles in the grade of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom) under 50% quota for Vacancy Year 2016-17 vacancies from the eligible candidates in the light of Recruitment Rules JTO(T) 2014.
Actually, 50% of posts filled through Direct recruitment and 50% of BSNL JTO recruitment by promotion through Limited Internal Competitive Examination. This is one of the best opportunity for the BSNL internal aspirants to recruit in executive cadre. Find all the complete details about the online notification, application and closing date along with vacancies, eligible conditions, and date of online examination.
Eligibility for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2018 Internal
The following are the qualifications to be absorbed for all the recruitment years.
- Candidates must have 5 years of service and residency period in the pay scleof 13600 – 25420 or above.
- Must be below the age of 55 years as on 1st July of the vacancy year.
- Must have the following eductional qualifications
- B.Sc.(Electronics) / B.Sc.(Computer Science)
- B.Sc with Physics & Mathematics.
- The candidates possessing higher qualifications viz B.Tech, M.Tech in the prescribed disciplines shall also eligible to appear in the direct recruitment (DR) examination.
- The internal employees of BSNL those who are in Group C cadre and in payscale of 13600 – 25420 as on 01.07.2011 are eligible to register for this new BSNL JTO notification.
The minimum qualifying marks in the examination will be 30% in each part and 37% in aggregate for OC category candidates and 23% in each part and 30% in aggregate for SC/ST category candidates. There would be negative marking and for each wrong answer 25% of the mark of that question would be deducted.
Important dates for BSNL JTO recruitment online
|Starting of online registration for BSNL JTO recruitment||30.11.2018|
|Last date of online registration||25.12.2018|
|Online editing of application||26.12.2018 to 30.12.2018|
|Proposed date of BSNL JTO internal exam online||20.01.2019|
Exam Syllabus for BSNL JTO
Here, you can find the detailed subject wise syllabus for the said exam
Vacancy List of BSNL JTO Circle Wise
In this new notification, every circle is having huge number of vacancies, where Karnataka is in top by having 1134 vacancies and Andaman Nicobar is at low by having 20 only.
This internal exam will be conducted purely in online, but the only modification in this internal recruitment is “BSNL JTO without GATE Scoring”.