Getting free broadband from any ISP is not an easy thing, but BSNL offers a free standalone unlimited broadband connection for every landline user as a special offer, if registered with in the promotional period.
The new free unlimited broadband plan of BSNL is “5GB Free Trial’ is absolutely free of cost plan to all the existing Landline customers those who are not having Broadband, and this new promotional plan is available on PAN india basis in all the Circles except Andaman Nicobar telecom circle under BSNL broadband services.
This new BSNL free broadband service provides unlimited internet by offering a maximum download speed up to 10Mbps till reach 5GB per day without any kind of security deposit and rental charges, let’s’ have a look at detailed broadband tariff.
BSNL Free Broadband Plan Tariff
|Particulars||BSNL 5GB Free Trial Tariff|
|Bandwidth (Download Speed)|
subject to Technical Feasibility
|Upto 10 Mbps till 5GB/day, there after upto 1 Mbps|
|Applicability||All Users of all Circles (except Andaman Nicobar Circle)|
|Fixed Monthly/ Yearly Charges (Rs)||Not Applicable|
|Download/Upload Limit (MB/GB) permonth||Unlimited Internet with FUP limit|
|Free Email ID/Space||One eMail account with 1 GB|
|Static IP Address (On Request)||Not Applicable|
|Telephone fixed monthly charges/free calls||As per subscribed BSNL Landline Plan|
In the new introduction, ISP announced some terms and conditions for provision of Free Trial broadband service, let’s have a look at them
Terms and Conditions
- BSNL 5GB free trial broadband connection, shall be available on promotional basis and available in market for registration up to 30st September 2019.
- Installation Charges & Security charges shall be waived off during promotional period.
- The above plan shall not be available on FTTH.
- Customer premise equipment (CPE)/Modem shall be customer owned.
- After expiry of promotional period, existing customers under above plan shall be migrated to regular Broadband plans.
- The choice of the existing regular Circle specific/PAN India DSL/FTTH Broadband plan from the customer who opted above plan shall be taken by the Circle. Accordingly, the Circle shall coordinate with ITPC for the migration (after expiry of promotional period) of these customers to the selected regular BB plan.
- Customers who are not opted any regular DSL/FTTH Broadband plans at the time of CAF filling, ITPC shall ensure to migrate these customers (after expiry of promotional period) acquired under above plan to the BSNL Broadband plan BB BSNL CUL automatically.
- If the customer fail to submit their request for withdrawal of above plan before expiry date, they shall be charged accordingly for particular Broadband plan with effect from 1st November 2019, and the customer’s consent in this regard shall be taken at the time of CAF filling.
So, it’s the time for existing landline users of BSNL to test the real broadband speed by availing free broadband connection for your home or in your office, if not satisfied with in the period, just submit your deactivation request for broadband service before closure of promotional offer.
No, at the time of free broadband period, there is no deposits, but after migration necessary Security deposit for BSNL Broadband can include in the coming postpaid telephone bill.
In addition to nearest customer service center and BSNL Franchisee/ Retailers, above 5G free trial broadband plan can also be subscribed by calling Toll Free number 1800 345 1500, then BSNL ITPC generates advice notes for the customer on the above scheme .
No, this is a new offer only for existing/new BSNL landline users not having Broadband service, and however this broadband offer is available for one month from the date of activation.
If he/she booked and activated the broadband free offer previously and disconnected completely means, he/she eligible to get free broadband again in the present offer period.
No, Customer will be charged accordingly as per subscribed landline plan for voice call usage.
Yes, if submitted the request before the end of free broadband period, he/she will migrate to the required tariff plan, but if not, can migrate to BB CUL plan automatically.
After migration to BB CUL, you can submit the migration request at any time in online or offline for your required.