What is BSNL Auto Validity Extension: If a customer is having an amount of Rs. 50 as main balance in their prepaid account without validity of the subscribed plan (Assuming Per Second plan), then the plan automatically extends with new validity accordingly with the plan by deducting the corresponding plan charges from the main account balance
During the Pandemic Corona Virus and subsequent lock-down across India, the competent authority has decided the following procedure for BSNL Auto validity extension under GSM prepaid mobile services with effect from 23rd May 2020.
A. For Active Plans
- Deduct Rs.2 from main balance on the first day of GP-I and revert the connection in active state for 3 days in the same active plan without any freebies.
- Note:- However, the automatic validity extension scheme for customers having balance more than or equal to “Plan voucher” amount, then Plan voucher amount is to be deduced and the customer to be reverted back to active in the same active plan with applicable freebies.
- This will continue without any change, and this BSNL auto validity extension is in place of auto validity extension by deduction of Rs.19 or last day of GPI.
B. For the Closed Plans
Deduct Rs.2 from main balance on the first day of GPI and revert the connection in active state for 3 days in the “Corporate Per Minute” plan without any freebies, and If corporate per minute plan is not implemented in the circle, then the validity to be increased in “Corporate Per second plan”.
- Additional Condition
- For customers of closed plans having balance more than Plan voucher amount of “Corporate per minute” plan, the Plan voucher amount is to be deduced and the customer to be reverted back to active state in prepaid plan.
- If the “Corporate per minute” plan is not available in the circle them validity extension to be done as per “Corporate Per second” plans.
- For customers of the closed plans having balance, Rs.2/- or more but less than plan voucher amount of Corporate per minute plan, then the validity is to be extended for 3 days without freebies after deducting Rs.2/-.
- If the per minute plan is not available in the circle then validity extension to be done in “Corporate Per second” plan.
- This scheme is in place of auto validity extension by deduction of Rs.19 or last day of GPI.
So, the customers of prepaid plans, need not worry about the validity of a prepaid plan, just maintain sufficient balance in your account and extend your validity automatically even if you are abroad.