BSNL Unlimited Broadband Plan now at Rupees 249 only. Are you unsure about the news which you heard? No doubt about it, this is the confirmed news, low-budget BSNL 249 plan launched in the market. BSNL introduces new home combo plans under wireline internet services as per the market requirements. This time this BSNL 249 plan released as an excellent tariff which targets to cover all sections of rural and urban areas across India.
This new broadband plan (Experience Unlimited BB 249) is very much affordable. Under this unique scheme, BSNL broadband users can download unlimited data without bothering about speed. This BSNL 249 broadband plan offers 8 Mbps with FUP limit. After reaching the limit, it allows 1 Mbps for an entire month for unlimited downloads. It is a special tariff introduced to customers, in addition to the already available BSNL unlimited broadband plans for Home and Business.
Consider a case, if the broadband customer subscribes for this BSNL 249 broadband plan and starts the download for even 10GB daily. Then the client downloads up to 300GB data by paying only Rs. 249 per month. Hence per GB of data download, he is going to pay less than a 1 Rupee per GB.
BSNL’s Chairman and Managing Director Shri Anupam Shrivastava expressed that, BSNL is the only operator who is offering lowest per GB data download cost plan. Now this statement endorsed by this new launch of BSNL 249 plan. The new postpaid 249 Broadband Plan will surely enhance broadband user experience which in turn drive the affinity towards BSNL. This wireline internet plan is surely going to hit the Indian telecom industry as an asteroid.
As a result, BSNL is going to set a new benchmark in minimum tariffs scale among high-speed internet plans. Surely this plan is going to attract new customers, to experience affordable high-speed BSNL Broadband services. Take a look at below for the best affordable budget unlimited broadband plans (BSNL 249 Plan) tariff.
BSNL 249 Plan Tariff
For standard internet usage, 1 Mbps is more than sufficient, even for video calling also. With this exclusive broadband BSNL 249 Plan, you will be getting 2/1Mbps speed for unlimited data consumption. Students may be requiring YouTube videos for educational purpose. For techno-enthusiastic you may watch YouTube for reviews. For households, you might watch for entertainment purposes, at the end of the day, you require buffering free videos, with this plan throughout the month you may enjoy buffer free videos.
|Broadband Plan Name||Experience Unlimited Broadband 249|
|Bandwidth (Download Speed)||Up to 8 Mbps till 5 GB, after 1Mbps|
|Applicable for||Only for new customers of Home and Business in India.|
|Monthly Rental Charges (Rs)||Rs. 249/- (For First One Year) *|
|Annual charges after discount||Not Applicable|
|Two Years Advance Payment|
|Three Years Payment|
|Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID)||1/1GB|
|Security Deposit||Rs.500 (No separate deposit for Landline should be levied)|
|Minimum Hire Period||One Month|
|Telephone Rent and Free Calls||Nil|
|Additional facility (in India)||Unlimited free calls between 9 PM to 7 AM to any network during weekdays and complete day and night on Sundays|
*After one year from subscription date, BSNL 249 plan unlimited internet customers automatically migrate to BSNL 499 plan, If anyone requires subscribing other plans can migrate to available unlimited BSNL broadband plans as per the choice.
BSNL 249 plan (Experience Unlimited BB 249) – Important conditions
- The Experience Unlimited BB 249 plan will be available only for the new Broadband customers.
- Installation Charges waived off entirely for broadband services.
- Existing customers plan change online/offline is not possible for this BSNL 249 plan, because this is only for new clients.
- If any migration requests to any other unlimited plan, not given before One Year. This BSNL 249 broadband plan should automatically convert to ‘BBG Combo ULD 499’.
- BSNL obtains Customer’s consent in this regard (for migration) at the time of filling the Customer Application Form.
- Same Landline number is to be not assigned to such consumers, who disconnect existing landline to avail low-value BSNL 249 plan.
This cost-effective and affordable BSNL unlimited broadband plan 249 is going to be available up to 30th June 2018. It is in all the circles except Jammu Kashmir and Andaman Nicobar Telecom circles. At present, it is a promotional scheme. If any queries regarding this plan, you can have a look at Frequently Asked Questions of BSNL 249 plan. So new broadband customers, Hurry up and book your internet connection for your home or business. Apply online or approach the nearest office to avail cost effective unlimited internet tariff.
BSNL 249 Plan Frequently Asked Questions
It is another highlight from our telecom brand, which is offering below Rs. 1 Per GB. This new unlimited internet plan is giving tremors in telecom world after Reliance Jio news. On this BSNL 249 Plan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in many also raised about the speed, charges and much more. Here we present all the details and clarifications apparently, so without getting late clear all your doubts on this new unlimited broadband plan of BSNL.
To avail this BSNL 249 plan, you may have many questions in your mind which you have to call to call center team for resolution. But for your convenience, we are giving a small insight into this plan with FAQs about the BSNL “Experience Unlimited Broadband 249” plan. Please check the details below.
How BSNL calculates 1 Rupee for 1GB under this plan Experience Unlimited Broadband 249?
- If a customer subscribes for BSNL “Experience Unlimited Broadband 249” and if he downloads 10GB per day with 1Mbps speed. At the end of the month, he is going to consume 300GB per month.
- It means cost per 1GB data is almost 1 Rupee. As a conclusion, we can tell that customer is going to pay 1 rupee per 1 GB with unlimited browsing / downloading / uploading and free calling.
- The Maximum download speed in this BSNL 249 plan is up to 2Mbps with FUP limit and with a minimum speed of 1Mbps.
Can I convert my existing BSNL broadband plan to this newly launched BSNL 249 plan?
- No, it is not applicable.
What’s the monthly bill of BSNL 249 plan?
- Monthly total bill for this scheme (Experience Unlimited BB 249) is Rs.249 plus GST at present rates (now it is 18%), i.e., approximately it will be Rs. 294.
Is there any telephone rent to be added as extra?
- Rental charges are not applicable for phone, under this Experience BB Unlimited 249 plan, because it is a combo plan.
What is the call price in this BSNL 249 plan from the landline?
- All call charges are at Rs. 1 for BSNL network and Rs. 1.2 for other networks per MCU (Meter Called Unit) in India.
What is the time for MCU?
- It is One Minute (60Seconds)
What is about BSNL landline free calling facility? Whether unlimited call service is available or not if opted for BSNL 249 plan?
- Yes, unlimited call facility is available in this BSNL 249 plan. Existing unlimited free calling service to own network during 24 hours and any network free calls from 10.30 PM to 6 AM on every day (Monday to Saturday) and also complete day and night calling on Sundays.
BSNL 249 Plan Validity
- The customers who have subscribed during this promotional scheme time, he/she can continue for one year and after they migrated automatically.
What is this migration to another plan?
- This BSNL 249 plan is only for one year from the date of activation. One year, 249 data plan customer will automatically migrate to BSNL 499 unlimited broadband plan.
Can I avail yearly subscriptions for this scheme?
- Yes, Longer validity subscriptions (one, two, three years) are also allowed in this plan with special discount.
Is there any chance to migrate to the higher plan?
- Yes, customers if required, can migrate to other best BSNL broadband plans available.
How we can change/migrate to other schemes, Is there any facility online?
- Yes, subscribed customers under this 249 plan can migrate to any other higher data plans at any time through BSNL broadband plan change online portal.
Does BSNL provide any concessions under this BSNL 249 plan scheme for new connection?
- Government employees of State / Central /PSU, BSNL already offers 5% rental discount on broadband rental, the same will also be applicable for this plan also.
Is this program available on fiber network also?
- Yes, this BSNL 249 plan provides to the customers on BSNL fiber to the home network.
Does BSNL 249 plan offer any particular high-speed unlimited night downloading?
- Downloading during night hours is anyhow free, which will not have considered under FUP beyond this. So there is no different speeds or additional download limit for the night time in this BSNL 249 plan.
BSNL 249 Plan Speed
- This plan considered with FUP limit. The rate of speed of the unlimited broadband plan is 2Mbps up to 5GB. After FUP limit, the speed will adjust to 1Mbps with unlimited data downloads.
Is it appropriate for everyone or targeted to only students, farmers, etc.?
- Yes, this BSNL 249 plan is applicable for all sections in All India.
Am I going to get free email id under this BSNL 249 plan, if yes what is the space limit.
- By availing this plan, BSNL offers you an email with 1GB space in BSNL domain at free of cost.
Can a new customer avail this plan through online?
- Yes, you can request for BSNL broadband 249 plan for new connection through online at BSNL portal.
If customers close the existing connection and apply for new connection immediately, Is this BSNL 249 plan applicable?
- Yes, this method is suitable for those new clients, who closes the old BSNL landline service.
Whether the same number is allotted to existing customers if it is closed and apply for as a new connection?
- No, it is not possible. The same landline number will not allow the customers. As after the closure of the existing number, to assign the same number will not be available in BSNL database for some period.
Is Static IP allowed in this plan?
- No, there is no static IP facility applicability in this BSNL 249 plan even on payment of charges. If required static IP, then the customer has to subscribe to another static IP applicable broadband plans.
Deposits to pay for BSNL 249 scheme?
- For a new customer, Broadband(includes Landline) deposit is Rupees 500 for internet service as the refundable security deposit.
Can a subscriber of this plan require to purchase the broadband modem from BSNL at the time of new connection?
- No, it is not mandatory. Subscriber under this 249 unlimited broadband plan can have a choice to purchase a modem from BSNL or outside the market.
What are the applicable installation charges for this BSNL 249 plan?
- There are no installation costs in this unique scheme.
Can telephone instrument charges do include in this plan or it is waived off with the first installation fees?
- BSNL landline phone charges at prescribed rates remain charged in the first bill of the customer.
In my shop, swiping machine available, whether this tariff is applicable for mine?
- Yes, this BSNL 249 plan is appropriate to you, and to continue the swiping machine facility through BSNL landline services along with high-speed internet services.
Can existing BSNL landline customers avail this BSNL 249 Plan?
- Yes, any fixed line customer, who is not having BSNL BB internet at present, can now avail of this BSNL Experience Unlimited broadband 249 plan.
To conclude the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s), by availing this new BSNL 249 plan as a subscriber. You are going to experience the best broadband speed under this lowest price card.
For any city/metros based customers, these speeds may not be much luring, as they might witnessing with high internet speed. But other than metros and people who want to avail low price broadband plans, this BSNL 249 plan is the best option. If you still have any doubts with you regarding this scheme. Please post us, through below comment form of this BSNL 249 plan frequently asked questions.