Crushing its competitors, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has now launched BSNL 20 Mbps broadband plans into space. These are also from Rs.99 under the unlimited race providing bundle benefits like unlimited internet and unlimited voice. ISP is now planning to disrupt the broadband space in the country by offering BSNL 20 Mbps broadband plans in terms of basic price for 4G and 5G speeds.
Day by day, the prices of everything (Petrol, Diesel, Fruits, Groceries) goes on increasing, but BSNL reducing the charges for their customers with new launches. The new BSNL 20 Mbps broadband plans provide more productive features like a free email account, unlimited everything at a basic price. Let’s have a look at the tariff and the launch date with new terms.
BBG Combo ULD 45GB Plan
In the new launch, the entry-level BSNL 20 Mbps broadband DSL plan is BBG Combo ULD 45GB providing a download speed of 20 Mbps with a cap limit till reach of 1.5 GB per day. After exceeding the limit of a day, the unlimited speed of 1Mbps is provided until the day ends. Rs. 99 is the monthly charges without GST.
BBG Combo ULD 150GB Plan
The second one in BSNL 20 Mbps broadband launch is BBG Combo ULD 150GB Plan. Means it provides 150GB under fair usage policy limit, thereafter 1Mbps download speed with unlimited internet and free calling. Providing downloading speed under BBG Combo ULD 150GB Plan is up to 20 Mbps till 5GB per day. Rs.199 is the monthly fees without GST.
BBG Combo ULD 300GB Plan
The next plan in BSNL 20 Mbps broadband race is BBG Combo ULD 300GB Plan. The new tariff provides 10GB per day as cap limit. As usually, 1Mbps download speed will offer for unlimited internet after the limit exceeds in a day. The charges per month are Rs.299 for unlimited internet and unlimited voice calls without GST.
BBG Combo ULD 600GB Plan
Finally, the last BSNL 20 Mbps broadband is BBG Combo ULD 600GB Plan. It offers the whopping cap limit of 20GB per day at 20 Mbps download speed. After FUP the bandwidth is 1 Mbps. The new plan costs Rs 491 per month exclusive of GST.
BSNL 20 Mbps Broadband Plans Additional Facilities
- Free email ID space at 1GB storage will be given on BSNL domain.
- The said four unlimited BSNL 20 Mbps broadband types are combo plans, so there are no telephone rental charges.
- An amount of Rs 500 has to pay the security deposit, which is also refundable.
- In all the above BSNL 20 Mbps broadband plans, an additional facility is “Unlimited free calling (Local + STD) to any network during 24 hours within India“.
Conditions for providing 20 Mbps unlimited plans
- The plans shall be available only for the new Broadband customers.
- Online Plan change is applicable to other tariffs if required on subscribing to this. But vice-versa is not allowed to subscribe again to this BSNL 20 Mbps broadband plans.
- After six months (from date of installation), existing customers under above plans shall be migrated to regular broadband plans.
- Customer’s consent in this regard shall also be taken at the time of CAF filling.
- These BSNL 20 Mbps broadband plans are not available on FTTH.
- To curb the tendency of existing Broadband customers to disconnect existing Broadband connection & take new BSNL broadband through this low-value plans route, same landline indicator shall not be allotted to such customers.
What is the total monthly bill of a customer after activation of BSNL 20 Mbps broadband?
- Assume that, if a user subscribes with BBG Combo ULD 300GB Plan, the prescribed monthly rent is Rs 299. So the customer will get an amount of Rs. 299 + 18% GST for calls and Internet.
These plans were available exclusively for new customers from 04.06.2018 to 01.09.2018 in all India BSNL circles except Andaman Nicobar telecom area. This BSNL 20 Mbps broadband plans with bundled advantages might surely attract the new customers to get a wholesome package at a basic price. If you are new customer apply BSNL broadband online and get unlimited voice and data services at your door-step with 20 Mbps download speed.