Do you know what happens if we recharge twice for prepaid mobile voice / data or SMS BSNL for a prepaid mobile number, check the result now and what to do if recharged wrongly and how to initiate a refund or reversal for BSNL recharge?
At any time you can recharge your prepaid mobile in online or offline for extension or migration to one another, but if same BSNL voucher done twice means, the number will activates with only one, i.e. the voucher of BSNL which is activated finally may comes into effect for activation.
Ex:- If a BSNL customer mobile number successfully recharged with Rs.1699 plan at 10.50AM through a retailer CTOPUP, but at 10.51AM, his son activates BSNL 666 plan through online portal, then the latest activated plan sixer will comes into effect.
- Why BSNL didn't take higher denomination into effect for activation if two recharges done on same day?
Due to technical limitations, the latest voucher only will comes into effective for BSNL prepaid mobile number.
- What about BSNL freebies available in recharge vouchers, if done twice?
If done twice, then the available freebies of both BSNL vouchers will continue upto their expiry.
- Will the freebies of any type will adds to the plan if done twice?
Yes, all the free usage available as per the STV / Plan may activates upon their expiry.
- What will happen If i recharge one type of data STV to my number and with in 1 hour my brother activated another combo plan?
The freebies will credit as per the data STV plan and validity, at the same time extra freebies as per the BSNL combo plan may also credits to the account with another validity.
- Can i go for BSNL wrong recharge reversal process if done twice?
BSNL wrong recharge reversal process allows only for TOP UP Value Amount in multiples of 10 only.