Collective options to turn off wifi calling is presented for Android or iOS devices related to Samsung, Oneplus, Redmi and iPhone, and other, Check the options and disable the wifi calling to save your data…
WiFi is the latest feature that has been in trend since the WiFi call feature has been brought by local service providers, and in India, the top service providers have started their work to enable WiFi calling by enabling a good bandwidth.
This is a function that every mobile device does have in the call function. In many cases, users are asked to disable this function as due to low internet connection there is a difficulty in connection, and this wireless call feature is an extra add on that can be anytime enabled or disabled as per your network availability.
What is WiFi Calling
WiFi Calling is a feature that has been taken forward by leading network companies to bring an option that does not use the call service anymore. Just using your internet connection and device compatibility, one can make direct WiFi Calling to anyone around with the mobile number.
Rather than using any Application that allows you to make WiFi Calling, customers can now directly make their calls and get connected with the next cellular connections, and there is no need to find APN settings for wifi calling.
WiFi Calling is supported in the entire latest device which comes with smartphone features, thus if you receive this WiFi Calling and want to get it stopped, then you need to manually disable it from the settings options.
How to Turn Off WiFi Calling in Android Device
If you’re using an Android device, then the options to disable the WiFi Calling Features is quite different. The setting is quite easy, and you can anytime switch back to enable the same from the same settings options.
- Switch on your Android Device > click on the Setting icon from Menu
- Now click on Network and then click on SIM card settings options
- Once the settings are open, click on the SIM card for which WiFi Calling is to be disabled
- Now scroll down and move to the WiFi Calling option in the same settings page
- Click on to disable the WiFi Calling and then save the same with the confirm button
- That’s it, the WiFi Calling on Android devices has been disabled and can be anytime reverted by using the same option to make it enabled. Once the WiFi Calling is disabled, your option will be saved, and your number will not receive any callings services.
How to Turn Off WiFi Calling in iOS Device
It is already known that iOS devices which might be iPhone or iPad or MacBook, the setting option differ a lot from regular Android devices. The option to change to disable your WiFi Calling features is given here, through which you can stop receiving calls from WiFi Calling.
- Open your iPhone and then go to settings options from the Menu bar
- Now scroll down > Click Cellular
- Find the WiFi Calling Feature on
- You can either see this option from the Calls menu bar under Settings
- Click on the Green button and let it to off to make it disable for WiFi Calling
- That’s it, the WiFi calling on your iOS device has been now disabled and your device will not receive any calls further, As well the same settings need to be followed for every device that is working with the iOS operating system.
As per current updates, WiFi Calling is free of cost which does not include any extra amount and customers who want to make WiFi Calling need to have an internet connection through WiFi or mobile data, such that your number will be visible to receive the WiFi Calling.
Yes, this feature does have a dependency on mobile software. Only the device with the latest version of Android or iOS does have an option with WiFi Calling Feature. Devices without configuration will not be able to use the same feature and thus cannot receive WiFi Calling.
WiFi Calling is a normal application that has been brought to the device to enable WiFi Calling without using any external application. As being an inbuilt feature there is not much pressure on the device and very less RAM being utilized which doesn’t eat your mobile battery.