Print your BSNL telephone bill for the current month in online at your office or home at any time by just login to BSNL bill payment portal, and it is the easy process to download the BSNL postpaid bill to claim a landline / broadband / Bharat Fiber or mobile bill even after payment in the same month.
PSU introduced BSNL duplicate bill download / printing facility in online for BSNL postpaid customers at new upgraded BSNL bill payment portal, through login to the website to print the latest bill in just four clicks.
This BSNL duplicate bill at online payment portal is an excellent design from BSNL as a user interface context, and as a BSNL customer, you can download BSNL duplicate bill online at any time in two ways on login to below
- BSNL Online Bill Payment Portal
- Old bills through BSNL Selfcare Portal login
Have a look at illustrated step by step process about
How to Download BSNL Duplicate Bill at Bill Payment Portal
- Log on to BSNL Bill Enquiry Portal https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/authorize.do
- Click Sign In
- Enter your username/password [If Registered(Sign In) / New Registration(Sign Up)]
- If you already registered the accounts, you will be displayed the list of registered accounts. If not, register your numbers at
- Manage Accounts
- postpaid accounts
- Then at right side, you will get the option New
- Click on New and Submit your details (Service, Account number, STD Code) on a one-time basis.
- Click on View Bills.
- Select your Service (Landline / Broadband, GSM Mobile, CDMA, WiMAX), and then your registered telephone numbers will be displayed immediately at the right side.
- Click on the BSNL phone number, which you required to print the duplicate bill. Immediately, your latest BSNL bill document(paid/unpaid) is ready in another window as a pdf format.
As a BSNL Customer, you can now have a choice to find the latest generated BSNL telephone bill online, Also, you can have BSNL bill inquiry for your account number of BSNL Landline, Broadband, Bharat Fiber (FTTH), Mobile, WiMAX Services, So, with this simple steps, you can download or print BSNL postpaid duplicate bill statement to claim for reimbursement or for keeping a record.