Indian Telecom major has launched BSNL Selfcare Portal for all its customers with new online services available at their fingertips. It is a specially invented and upgraded online portal for their clients named as BSNL Selfcare. This online customer care allows all new subscriptions / additional facilities. Also, complaints about broadband, landline, and mobile services along with BSNL online payment.
BSNL Portal is a magical or technological doorway on the web. It aims to provide all BSNL client/customer facilities through online customer care account. It delivers excellent measurable ongoing updated telecom services through a gateway called BSNL Selfcare Portal. The main motto is to offer each service to the customer online on registration.
BSNL landline, broadband, and mobile customers can enjoy with various services provided inside the BSNL Selfcare Portal. They are submitting a complaint and claim status, submit a service request for broadband plan change online. With this Selfcare, you can migrate to latest BSNL Broadband Plans of your area.
Also, you can check the status of a service request, check order status, check bills, check bill payments, download BSNL duplicate bill of last five months and much more. To enjoy all these facilities here is the fully illustrated process for BSNL portal registration and Selfcare usage.
BSNL Selfcare Portal | Online Customer Care Account Registration
Selfcare portal services will offer to customers to make the necessary changes. It designs for addition or deactivation of facilities through online. These are all available only with registration as follows.
- Open your browser
- Type Selfcare.bsnl.co.in
- Welcome page will open with login having many facilities for registered and unregistered users
- Click on Sign Up
- Your Registration page will open with three steps.
- Fill the details in Step1 contains (name, mail id, mobile number, your telecom circle from drop-down list, captcha code)
- Click on Next
- Immediately you will receive a One Time Password on your mobile number provided in step1, and then you redirects to Step 2.
- Submit your OTP received in appropriate box in Step2 (If OTP not received, click on Resend OTP)
- Click on Next and move to Step3
- Create your secure password with a minimum of 8 characters having at least one alphabet and one digit.
- Click on submit
- Immediately you redirect to the login page.
- A verification link sent on your respective email ID.
- Login to your registered email account.
- Check the received mail from BSNL Selfcare at the inbox.
- Click on the link to activate your account (check the email in spam folder if not found in the Inbox).
- You have successfully created your BSNL Selfcare account
- Then proceed to login
This BSNL Selfcare Portal is compatible with the browsers of Internet Explorer IE8 and above. Also at Chrome, Firefox, Safari (MacOS 10.5,10.6). The best-viewed resolution is 1024×768.
Enjoy your best online customer care account. Manage your telecom services at your fingers and feel Great to be a high-end BSNL customer. With all these provided facilities, this BSNL Selfcare portal calls as the best BSNL Portal for all BSNL services.