BSNL Online Payment service, which also calls as BSNL Quick Pay. It is the need of the hour for all BSNL customers being a push to a cashless transaction by currency demonetization. To support the good cause which as described, telecom customers has to gear up for BSNL online payment for their landline bill, broadband bill, mobile bill Bills.
BSNL Quick Pay is one of the best, simple and easiest ways for online payment service. BSNL online payment service is the most secure site with e-commerce SSL certificate. This Malware scan details within site. Currency Demonetization is a big topic already done. As a customer, you have to prepare how to handle the cash crunch. It is not only as a BSNL customer but for all current bill payments. There are many apprehensions for a client to make online bill payments.
Apprehensions like, when we pay online we might lose confidential information of out bank details, whether the payment has been received or not. The more important thing is that, whether the online payment procedure is very complicated to follow, and at the end of the day whether we are getting an acknowledgment receipt for the payment. All these addresses in BSNL quick pay option.
A short note to consider for secure BSNL online payment. For secure online transactions and to avoid phishing/spyware attacks the please do examine the below-mentioned points. Do your BSNL online payment transactions on authorized vendor portal, which has HTTPS enabled and having a green label for the site. It is like as shown below
- Check for the secure seal for e-Commerce
- Click the secure seal check whether the certificate issued by the company or not
- If possible try to install antivirus engine. For Windows 7 and above there is a free tool for antivirus, i.e. Microsoft baseline security analyzer (MBSA)/ windows defender from moreover 10.
- While using computers in private/public internet spots, try to do online transactions through private/incognito option in browsers. With this option, there is no chance to save the passwords.
BSNL online payment will ensure you all the necessary security requirements for you. Just you have to use it. Just you have to do registration and add all your BSNL Landline bill (Individual), Broadband bill, FiberNet (Fibre to the Home) Bill, Corporate Bills, DID Bills and even you can recharge your prepaid mobile numbers. For bill payments, you will get an online receipt. Furthermore, a receipt will send to your registered mail id which given during registration process.
You can pay telephone bills through BSNL online payment portal having registered account on login, or improved BSNL Quick Pay option without registration. Subscribers can also be able to update their Mobile Number and Subscription for SMS Alerts.
BSNL portal will send an SMS for each transaction made at BSNL online payment portal. There are no hidden or extra charges for bill payments. Moreover, it is very simple and hassles free. Also, you will get 0.75% discount on each BSNL online payment up to 31.03.2017.
BSNL Online Payment Process at Quick Pay BSNL Portal
- Log on to Quick Pay BSNL Portal (http://portal3.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do).
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service.
- Enter Telephone number with STD code without zero (4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number.
- Go to Communication Details.
- Enter valid email address to receive paid receipts.
- Submit your valid mobile number to receive paid transaction alert.
- Type the captcha code given.
- Click on Submit.
- Then you get the customer details (Name, Invoice Amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill, etc.)
- Click on PAY NOW. Then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Internet Banking (allowed more than 50 banks)
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club International, Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Maestro, MasterCard, Ru pay, Visa), Cash Card
- After Selecting the above payment option in Step1. You have to choose the payment gateway among the array of payment options for authorizing BSNL online payment.
- Select Tech process or Bill Desk
- Continue for Payment
Then immediately, the user can have redirected to another page of Net banking / Debit / Credit card as per selection of payment option. After completion of successful BSNL online payment for any bill, user redirects to view the ‘Digital Receipt details (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date) for the bill paid.
Telecom Customers of all the circles can avail this BSNL online payment facility through secure BSNL payment portal for Landline, Broadband, Fiber Net (FTTH), WiMax and Mobile services.
Important Notes to consider during BSNL Online Payment
- There is a possibility of link getting disconnected, during returning from the BANK after successful BSNL portal payment.
- In that case, the user will not be able to see the ‘Digital Receipt’ of the BSNL online payment made, since the portal system will not know the details of the transaction made. If this occurs, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again.
- BSNL online payment portal payment system will shortly receive the confirmation from the BANK, through the alternative backup channel. And the receipt will send to registered email id within a short time.
- In case of previous bills amount had already paid and not updated in BSNL online payment portal.
- Please visit nearest BSNL cash counter to pay the current bill or else pay the total bill. The excess paid amount would automatically adjust in next coming BSNL Bill.
If any complaints about the transactions of BSNL online payment portal. It’s like money debit from your bank account/ credit or debit card and not generates the receipts.
Please login to the complaint portal of BSNL and lodge your complaint regarding BSNL online payment. So that within a short time, your paid details will adjust or update or refunded to your account. It happens, if you have made your BSNL online payment at Quick Pay BSNL bill portal only.