BSNL customers in many are searching for a live BSNL Portal to check BSNL broadband data usage online. And also the process for, how to Check BSNL broadband data usage online at free of cost from anywhere on the go. To facilitate that for internet users, ISP provides BSNL Selfcare portal to check data usage online at any time. Many BSNL broadband internet customers are worrying like this also.
- How much BSNL broadband data usage takes place in my number for this month as on date?
- When our free limit crossed and how much excess bills are coming from our internet data usage up to now?
- What are the steps involved in online BSNL Portal Selfcare account to know and avoid unauthorized use of my broadband connection?
- Is there any new software available to install on our PC to check BSNL broadband data usage?
BSNL broadband usage check online
For all these queries, Now there is no need to worry and for about excess broadband usage takes place in a particular period. To make a full stop for all these concerns, our PSU comes out with two best options as follows to check BSNL broadband data usage online on a daily basis at any time in a simple way.
- BSNL Portal (BSNL Selfcare Account) data usage check on Login.
- Internet Data Usage Check through simple SMS.
It is always good for regular BSNL broadband data usage check online at BSNL portal or with SMS, to know the usage pattern. By keeping a routine check on internet usage, will helps the subscriber to ensure that nobody is abusing and making unauthorized use of the broadband account.
This BSNL broadband data usage check online portal can help you to keep control of downloads. Also, you can have a chance to avoid the reach of fair usage policy limit of the subscribed plan. So, here is a fully illustrated process guide to check the internet consumption in above mentioned two ways with below simple process.
How to Check BSNL broadband data usage at BSNL Portal
On the first step, you have to register on BSNL Selfcare portal. As a registered user, you can check BSNL broadband data usage and landline customer details as on date.
In this Selfcare portal, you are not required to input the BSNL broadband user id to know the data usage, and this is one of BSNL broadband customer care which you maintain on your own hands.
In the same gateway, there are many other options/ facilities are there like, you can give complaints, put a request for BSNL broadband plan change, check broadband unbilled usage, update profile.
Also, you can modify the broadband password and much more through login to the BSNL self-care account. So follow this step by step process to get your data usage.
- Login to your BSNL Portal (BSNL Selfcare Account) with your user id and password which already available.
- My Usage
- Broadband Usage
- Cumulative Billed Usage ( To Check for already billed usage)
- The Cumulative Unbilled Usage (Present month usage)
- Session Billed Usage (Gets your every session usage for already charging complete invoices)
- Session Unbilled Usage ( You will get session usage for unbilled usage)
Select any appropriate for your requirement in above. Assuming that, you are choosing Cumulative Unbilled Usage, and then your right side page opens with date option.
- Select your Landline number from the drop-down menu
- Enter your dates there as from and to for BSNL broadband data usage check.
- Immediately your BSNL broadband data usage which is unbilled will display as consumed bytes.
- If you require downloading the data usage in Excel or PDF format, then click on the link.
How many times does a user can check the usage in BSNL portal login in a day?
- Every registered user of the SelfCare portal account can check BSNL broadband usage at any time without any limit. But it updates only on completion of each login and logout session.
Is there any separate BSNL broadband login to check data usage bypassing Selfcare portal?
- No, at present it is not available, only one portal is open for BSNL broadband usage check, i.e., BSNL Selfcare portal.
With this above simple illustrated steps of BSNL portal login, internet customers can check BSNL broadband data usage online. So just log in to most advantageous BSNL Selfcare portal account. Follow the above process. Check your BSNL broadband data usage from anywhere in the world.
High-Speed broadband internet users, if you subscribe with Limited or Unlimited Volume based BSNL Internet Plans. So keep on regular check about your BSNL broadband data usage at this online portal and enjoy BSNL services.