BSNL customers in many are searching about a live BSNL Portal to check BSNL broadband data usage online. And also the process for, how to check BSNL broadband data usage in their account online at free of cost from anywhere on the go also.
To facilitate that for internet users, our ISP provides BSNL Selfcare portal to check data usage online at any time. Many BSNL broadband internet customers are worrying like this also.
- How much BSNL broadband data usage takes place in my number for this month as on date?
- When our free limit crossed and how much excess bills are coming for our internet data usage up to now?
- What are the steps involved for online BSNL Portal Selfcare account to know and avoid unauthorized usage of my broadband connection?
For all these queries, Now there is no need to worry and for about excess broadband usage takes place in a particular period. To make a full stop for all these concerns, our PSU comes out with two best options as follows to check BSNL broadband data usage online on a daily basis at any time in an easy way.
- BSNL Portal (BSNL Selfcare Account) data usage check on Login.
- Internet Data Usage Check through simple SMS.
It is always good for regular BSNL broadband data usage check online at BSNL portal or with SMS, to know the usage pattern. By keeping a regular check on internet usage, will helps the subscriber to ensure that nobody is abusing and making unauthorized use of the broadband account.
This BSNL broadband data usage check online portal can help you to keep control on downloads. Also, you can have a chance to avoid the reach of fair usage policy limit of subscribed plan. So, here is a fully illustrated process guide to check the internet consumption in above mentioned two ways with below simple process.
How to Check BSNL broadband data usage online at BSNL portal
On the first step, you have to register on BSNL Selfcare portal. As a registered user, you can check BSNL broadband data usage and landline customer details as on date. In the same gateway, there are many other options/ facilities are there like, you can give complaints, put a request for BSNL broadband plan change, check broadband unbilled usage, update profile, modify the broadband password and much more through login to the BSNL self-care account.So follow this step by step process to get your data usage.
- Login to your BSNL Portal (BSNL Selfcare Account) with your user id and password which already available.
- My Usage
- Broadband Usage
- Cumulative Billed Usage ( To Check for already billed usage)
- The Cumulative Unbilled Usage (Present month usage)
- Session Billed Usage (Gets your every session usage for already billed invoices)
- Session Unbilled Usage ( You will get session usage for unbilled usage)
Select any appropriate for your requirement in above. Assuming that, you are choosing Cumulative Unbilled Usage, and then your right side page opens with date option.
- Select your Landline number from the drop down menu
- Enter your dates there as from and to for BSNL broadband data usage check.
- Immediately your BSNL broadband data usage which is unbilled will be displayed with consumed bytes.
- If you require downloading the data usage in Excel or PDF format, then click on the link.
With this above simple illustrated steps, internet customers can check BSNL broadband data usage online at any time. So just log in to most advantageous BSNL Selfcare portal account. Follow the above process. Check your BSNL broadband data usage from anywhere in the world.
High-Speed broadband internet users, if you subscribe with Limited or Unlimited Volume based BSNL Internet Plans. So keep on regular check about your BSNL broadband data usage at this online portal and enjoy BSNL services.