Find the new process to port Vodafone/ Idea SIM mobile number into BSNL 4G network to switch on the cheapest monthly, 6 month or yearly voice and data combo packs available for Vodafone Idea Port Out customer who enters into BSNL 4G network…
After the recent hike in mobile tariff, the joint venture of Vodafone Idea mobile network raised their prepaid tariffs upto 40% from December 2019, which results huge burden on budget for a common man mobile recharge packs every month or for yearly.
So, if you are vodafone idea mobile customer and want to reduce the mobile recharge budget, just grab the special 4G recharge offer for the customers of BSNL mobile services now available with cheapest prices for 3G / 4G network, Let’s have a look at all the facilities for Vodafone/Idea customer when PORTING into BSNL, and the process about how to PORT IN to BSNL, Let’s check
|Porting SMS||PORT <Your Vodafone/Idea Mobile Number>|
|MNP SMS send to||1900|
|Applicable for||All Airtel Prepaid / Postpaid Customers in India|
|PORT In Time||Minimum 3 days & Max 7-10 days after submitting request|
|Port Out Time||After 90 Days (from the date of activation in BSNL mobile network)|
|Vodafone Idea to BSNL Port Status||Can Check at Customer Care or at nearest CSC|
|Special Recharge||All Existing BSNL 4G Recharges (Monthly / Quarterly / month / Yearly) are applicable|
Available BSNL Mobile Services to Vodafone/Idea mobile customer on PORTING
- Special Combo Recharge Plans applicable for Vodafone/Idea PORT OUT customers in BSNL 4G Network – Check now the latest prepaid cheapest offers (monthly/yearly)
- Latest BSNL 4G Data Plans available for Vodafone/Idea customers – Find now
- Vodafone/Idea Port In customer may recharge FRC in online – Check now
- Can check the frequently asked questions on MNP at any time – Complete details on BSNL MNP and More FAQs
- Find the MNP status of Vodafone/Idea number if not Ported within guard time – Check now at Customer Care or at BSNL CSC
So just send the above or below mentioned PORT IN Code to 1900 through SMS, then you’ll get a MOBILE NUMBER PORTING CODE on your mobile number within seconds/minutes as a reply SMS from Vodafone / Idea network.
PORT <JIO Mobile Number>
After getting the mobile number porting code from JIO network, just approach nearest Customer Service Center or Authorized retailer of BSNL along with your Proof of Identity (POI) & Proof of Address(POA) to process the mobile number porting into BSNL 4G network.