Now you can pay your BSNL postpaid mobile bill on SBI Yono Lite mobile banking app with a direct debit facility for BSNL bill payment…
State Bank of India does an exclusive mobile banking application for its customer, who can Download it to access the features, so get these steps followed when you’re paying a BSNL bill form SBI Net Banking App SBI Yono Lite).
The E Bill Pay process of State Bank of India is open for everyone, using which one can get their BSNL Bill payment done instantly, and this is a fully secure process, as you will be using the SBI Yono Lite App (Net Banking) Bill Pay page which is fully under SBI online service.
Pay BSNL Bill on SBI Yono Lite App
- Make sure you have installed the SBI Net Banking App (SBI Yono Lite) and connect with internet
- Login with your SBI User ID and Password to access the App
- Select the Bill Payyment & Recharge Option from menu
- Click Postpaid Bill Payment > Select the Service Provider as BSNL
- Enter Mobile Number > Enter Amount to be paid
- Select Debit Account > Click Submit
- Enter OTP > Click Submit
- That’s it, Once you have followed the payment process, the BSNL Bill Due will be cleaned and the biller will be notified of payment, and thus the confirmation message form BSNL will be sent to the customer to their number or email.