BSNL customer now allows to pay the postpaid bill directly from SBI net banking login to avoid other payment gateways like credit card or debit card, check the process and do your payment…
State Bank of India is the most used banking service India which has a wide exposure to its online service as well, Using the SBI Net Banking, not only the State Bank customer but also those who have got other banking online credential or debit card or credit card, can make their bill payments.
The process for BSNL bill payment is quite easier if you’re an existing customer of SBI bank who regularly uses the net banking facility, and thus here you will know how to pay your postpaid bill due using SBI net banking.
Pay BSNL Bill from SBI Net Banking Online
- Open SBI Net Banking using your search engine
- Form the menu option, Click on Bill Pay to select BBPS or Mobile Bill Pay >New page will be loaded with Pay Bill, showing biller category
- Select Category for which you want to make payment
- Select Biller and then provide your details > Fetch bill to show your BSNL bill payment due
- Click on Proceed to Pay to make the payment
- Enter your SBI Net Banking details or even use any card option
- As the payment is confirmed, the transaction will be recorded as successful
- A message to your registered mobile number with successful BSNL Bill payment will be sent, along with giving you a transaction number for your future reference.
Can I use my ICICI Credit Card for BSNL Bill Payment in SBI Net Banking?
Yes, you can use any mode of payment form Bill Pay page of SBI Net Banking. Provide your card details and proceed with OTP to confirm the transaction, which will make your BSNL Bill Payment successful.
Is using Auto Pay Option Safe in SBI Net Banking for BSNL Bill?
The auto pay option is only provided to State Bank of India customers, who have their SBI Net Banking activated, once you make a bill payment of BSNL form SBI Net Banking, it will be recorded and the next due will be automatically sent to your notification, Here you can choose SBI Net Banking to automatically make the payment, once you have reached your BSNL Bill due date.
Can I cancel the payment of the BSNL Bill form SBI Net Banking Payment Page?
Yes, customers do have full access to cancel or proceed further for payment under SBI Net Banking, and you can just press the back button to cancel the transaction, before entering your online credentials to deduct the amount.