In an attempt to attract more consumers to choose BSNL services over the other operators in the industry, the ISP launched a new BSNL social media offer in the form of postpaid rent waival as a welcome offer for new customers.
As of now, mobile users awarded with bonus talk time or extra data offers, whereas landline or broadband users with free installation or ONT discount. However, the new BSNL social media offer to waive off monthly rental charges.
This is one of the cashback for a customer. Everyone who successfully places new registration request in Portal can avail this new discount after successful installation of BSNL service.
After booking the request, the representative’s of the company will approach you and collects the necessary required documents for the provision of the said service.
BSNL Social media discount offer details
Latest social media discount is applicable for all new registrations. It is for all services related to Landline, DSL broadband, and Fiber to the Home broadband connections.
- Waive off one-month postpaid rental charges under landline/DSL/FTTH plan for the customers booked through Social Media (Facebook/Twitter).
- Applicable to all home or business users.
- A customer can also use BSNL corporate facebook or twitter accounts to book their new service.
- BSNL social media offer shall apply to only new customers who booked their service through BSNL portal by producing Social Media (Facebook/Twitter) account details.
- Necessary security deposits have to pay as per the existing condition. The BSNL social media offer is applicable only on monthly rental charges.
How to book new service with BSNL social media offer?
The process is very simple to avail the new discount. Just enter the few personal details in the fields to approach you and provide the required service at your premises with BSNL social media offer.
- Login to new registration portal (social media).
- Select your State, District, Service type from the drop-down list.
- Enter your Social media account details (mandatory).
- Fill the Personal details (First name, last name, mobile number, Email ID and landline if available).
- Type your address details by selecting Locality and sub-locality with any remarks if available.
- Click Submit.
A new successful registration number displays on the screen. Note down that for further processing. The said new BSNL social media offer is available on PAN India basis for a period of one year from 30.10.2017.