BSNL Customer Care to Lodge Complaints & Enquiry

BSNL Customer Care Service is the best provision for a specified toll-free helpline number to BSNL customers. It is before, during and after the purchase of BSNL products like BSNL Mobile, Broadband, WiMAX, CDMA. To enhance the level of customer satisfaction about a BSNL product and to met the client expectation with easily identified numbers, PSU launches this Toll-Free BSNL Customer Care or Helplines.

The importance of customer service may vary by product or service and customer. India’s No:1 Telecom giant Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has now commissioned all the SLA based call centers (using CDR system). These are for handling Landline and BSNL Broadband Complaints and also other data services by extending BSNL Helpline to all customers in a convenient manner with best customer care to enhance their satisfaction directly or with BSNL Portal.

BSNL Customer Care

User-Friendly BSNL Helpline Centers are accessible from every nook and corner of the country. They are in a uniform manner for Landline, CDMA, BSNL Broadband and BSNLand Mobile Services. BSNL Mobile Subscribers can dial or call 24*7 toll free helpline number on BSNL Customer Care new Call Center Services. It is for any services related to new/existing connections, and even for your BSNL Online Recharge facilities.

These mentioned BSNL Helpline Numbers are standard for all the customers of all the States/BSNL circles. The customers from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East-1 and NE 2 can access these from anywhere in India.

BSNL Customer Care Numbers

BSNL Services Toll-Free from BSNL Network Toll-Free from Other Network
BSNL Landline Customer Care 198 / 1500 1800 345 1500
BSNL CDMA Customer Care 1502 1800 180 1502
BSNL GSM Mobile Customer Care 1503 1800 180 1503
BSNL Broadband Customer Care 198 / 1504 1800 345 1504
BSNL MPLS and Other Data Services 1800 425 1957
E-Track Fleet Management Solution 1800 425 1425
BSNL WiFi Services 1800 425 5300

If the BSNL customer hasn’t satisfied/solved their pending issues with BSNL Customer Care Services. They can book an online complaint at any time to reach BSNL higher authorities at New BSNL Online Complaint Portal.

Telecom giant facilitates the BSNL customers to a large extent to make Online Transactions over secure mechanism. The customers can also enquire at these BSNL Customer Care Numbers, about the billing issues of Postpaid Services.

This above mentioned BSNL customer care numbers of all the services are Toll-Free Helpline numbers. They are provided with free calling from any network mobile and landline services. All these to be answered to solve the complaint or to lodge a complaint by an authorized person/service representative of a particular service. So BSNL customers feel free to register your complaint now or enquire about existing by dialing Toll-Free BSNL Customer Care.

28 Comments

Sir, My phone no is 044 26152634, and it is entirely dead for more than a week. I called the exchange office near our residence and registered a complaint.Till then no one came and repeatedly calling that number, no one replies to our request.

So I registered my complaint electronically, but nothing happened. Today I called Tollfree BSNL customer care no and registered my complaint, and they have asked me to wait. I don’t know for how many days. In the mean time I again contacted exchange office, they are saying you better call JTO and give your complaint.

If every BSNL customer has to contact only JTO for all our complaints, then what is the use of customer care numbers and opening a site exclusively for that. You higher authorities could publish all JTO no for all regions and ask the public to contact them. Please send someone to look at the broken line as soon as possible.
    With regards, Chitra.

• Dear sir. My telephone, as well as the net, is quite often not working despite series of complaints. It is either due to cable cut or unknown reason, but I end up paying handsomely as monthly subscription without use.

Add to my worry it was another fury that my one-month payment twice made by mistake has so far not rectified. Please either cancel my net and refund or assure constant internet connection.
      Rgds Jayakumar
      04952354421 Calicut Kerala

My mobile is showing me PUK blocked and it’s only showing the SOS clicking option. It is not showing any option of putting the PUK number. So please send any solution as soon as possible.

• Hi Srivastava, Please remove the BSNL SIM Card from that mobile and reinsert in another mobile to recheck the status of that SIM. If the card allows entering PUK in the second mobile, it is OK. Otherwise, assume that it has blocked permanently. Approach BSNL Customer Service Center with POI and POA to get replacement SIM card with that same number.

• My BSNL landline frequently becomes dead and highly unreliable. Tired of repeated process of registering a complaint, now getting the feeling that there is no accountability or any check for ensuring uptime. I don’t think such BSNL service will last long is this competitive world.

It seems BSNL is not ready to learn with the fact that landline customers are reducing day-by-day due to such service. I do not see any hope, there is nobody to listen (the numbers given are not responding), surrendering the land line is the only option left for me.

• Worst Service for Broad Band, Customer care People doesn’t know how to acknowledge for complaints and to the client who is calling. We are not getting free of cost, and we are paying for broadband. While speaking, they disconnect call doesn’t listen to full complaint. Worst service will never recommend for anyone else.

• While I am reading one of the messages from my phone message inbox, Unknowingly I have deleted all the messages from my inbox. It includes some of the bank text messages also, but I need to recover those messages as early as possible. Is there any possibility to resend the messages to my phone.
    With regards Anand

• I had applied for a BSNL Land phone connection and broadband connection before 20days, and I am asking for exchange in Eettumanoor (Thavalakkuzhi). BSNL does not provide any new land phone and broadband connection.

John Pattithanam
    9555812336

Sir hmare. Gaav me. 5 February 2017 se aaj tak. Bsnl ka network. Nhi. Aa raha hai
    Abhi tak koi. Sunwai. Nhi huyi. Hai
    Line bhi kharab ho rahi hai

आपका वर्क बहुतही। स्लो है।
    इसको जल्दी से जल्दी। ठीक करवाये
    वरना आपके ग्राहक। कम हो जायेंगे
    आपका अपना गजानंद शर्मा
    9414642536

I am very frustrated with the BSNL Broadband internet service. It’s pathetic, and the employees are noncooperative. I am facing the problem from last two months. It gets ok for the 1-2 week again it disconnects, and speed is also very very slow. I have to register a complaint again and have to request the employee to get it connect. Please act ASAP. Phone no- 02024223025

Hello Sir,
    The broadband on the telephone 07324276422 is inactive for a week now, and after multiple complaints, no one has turned up. I called the exchange office near our residence and registered a complaint. Till then no one came and repeatedly calling that number, no one replies to our request. The technician just makes excuses now and then. What is the use of the customer care numbers and online complaints when everyone has to contact the BSNL technician?

This thing is mentally and financially stressful.
    Hukumchand Garg-07234276422

My mobile no. is 9445203707. My residential address is 2/30,7th cross street, Elumalai Road, NANMANGALAM, Chennai-600129. Nearly for the last two months, the mobile signal tower namely, Kovilambakkam A 3 is not functioning. With the result, we are not getting any signal to our cell phones. In spite of several complaints to local AE/DE the problem still unresolved.

A claim in this regard was also made on the site last month. In response to that, the signal from this tower temporarily restored which last for few days only. Due to the signal problem, we are not able to use our BSNL mobiles, and we are very much frustrated with BSNL Services. So please try to work around this issue permanently so that we can continue to be the BSNL customers.

• Continuously getting handset configure messages. When switching off and on mobile or when change sim. One time ok, but non-stop what is this. How to stop this immediately?

• Hello, I have a query to be made. I have a broadband connection at home. Can I use its wifi when out of home? Is it possible somehow?

I have deactivated my landline phone no 08372235153 for about 4-5 yeara. Now I want to activate it again, so I went to the BSNL office near your house. I request them to enable they told me- “k sir we will activate your number in two days” but now I wanted for 1week ok now I’m out of patience🙎 what to do now??😠🙅

• BSNL FTTH Service is not proper in Patiala. While in the beginning, the speed was good, but it deteriorated over time. FTTH should be the priority being costly still the staff does not bother to attend despite reminders on phone/personal meetings. On Mobile “Connected ‘No internet'” displays on WiFi icon on mobiles.

My mobile no. is 9445203707. My residential address is 2/30,7th cross street, Elumalai Road, NANMANGALAM, Chennai-600129. Nearly for the last three months, the mobile signal tower in our area namely, Kovilambakkam A 3 is not functioning. With the result, we are not getting any signal to our cell phones. In spite of several complaints to the concerned AE/DE, BSNL the problem is still unresolved.

Complaints in this regard were also made in this site in FEBRUARY 2017 and also in last month. In response to that, the signal from this tower was temporarily restored but it did not last long and the tower(Kovilambakkam A 3 )is not functioning again. Due to the signal problem, we are not able to use our BSNL mobiles, and we are very much frustrated with the BSNL Services. So please try to solve this issue permanently so that we can continue to be the BSNL customers.

• I am using bsnl mobile combo pack 339 but not reading e mail /attachments. Available speed is less than 2G in thodupuzha town(bus stand). I have complained 2times to the customer care and said within 24hour problem will solve said the customer care officer. After 10days also my complaint not resolved.

I am using mobile no 9482803893, and I have a Data Plan of Rs 501 and Voice Rs 225 and plan charges Rs.100. But past two months, I am unable to use DATA, as the data is not working at all. I have complained several times to 1503 but for my shock, nothing is working, and I have been asked to pay for the DATA plan which I have deprived of USING, Please help.

• I am Chaman khan from Hathras,
    Sir mai one Year se 9411855037 no ko Port out karane ke liye stor par apply kar raha hu lekin no port out nai ho pa raha hai 10 bar se adhik kara chuka hu har bar rejected ka SMS as jata hai kyuki ki sir mujhe yaha par network ki as subidhaye mil rahi hai call karte samay achche se bat bhi nai ho pati hai or eske alava mera yah no 9411855037 lagbhag 8000 thousands people mai bat chuka hai mai koe doosara no bhi chala sakata or esake alava mai BSNL office bhi gaya Lenin baha par hamari koe sunabae nai ki ja rahi hai had bar bol dete hai ki yaha se kuch nai hoga sir ap se nibedan hai agar ap mere no ko port out nai kar pa rahe hai to mai apse bhi upar Cort mai sikayat darj karunga krapiya ap no 9411855037 port karne ki krapa kare apki ati krapa hogi.

Regards
    Chaman khan, Vill- Chamarpura (Nohra), Post-Mursan, Dist- Hathras
    Mob- 9761163126, 9411855037

• Broadband performance at 0129 2428501 at Sector 21C, A 01 Jal Vidyut Apartments is frustrating and distressing. For more than two months, I am paying full amount without any service. After repairs, it works for few hours and mostly remains dysfunctional. It is quite a demanding job to keep always on complaining. I am so disappointed that I would like to get rid of it and go to private operators. Can any authority in BSNL track the performance of my broadband?

• My BSNL SIM NO is 8277495682, I have put the sim in the dongle and opted for 1099 unlimited plan 3G, but it gets buffered often and cannot be accessed. No proper gestures from 1504 customer care, please look after the same, put into the huge loss.

• Open your settings after connecting the dongle, change the settings from Auto to WCDMA or Only 3G.
      Hope this will work for you.

• We have applied for a BSNL Land phone connection for our ladies hostel KCHR, CET BBSR since 9th Dec 2016 at Baramunda BSNL office Bhubaneswar, but the connection hasn’t provided till today. Local authorities are not taking any action in this regard. What to do next? Anyone suggest me.

• I am from Manalurpet town in the Villupuram district at Tamilnadu circle. This town more than 25000 people is living here. Moreover, 2000 people are using BSNL services but the local exchange was not working and still now many private networks providing 4G or 3G services but BSNL provides the only 2g speed for data. If any BSNL officers see this, Kindly update to the new 3G/4G tower and solve the problems.

I am from Kerala. District Kollam under Sasthamcotta. I am forced to port from BSNL. Because the other telecom services have 4G signal Still BSNL has only 3G. But you made us fools, why because we complained lots of time about the network problem. But still no positive result. You have the only 3G network I understood that and fantastic offers, please provide the 3G network to me without any mistake. My mobile number is 9048353286.

• I paid for the unlimited internet of 339 rupees.for few days there was no problem.but now the speed is weird. It’s very slow. BSNL demands full speed till 2GB. but I’m not getting it.