In this season, trending is cash back. Everything in this Indian e-commerce marketing runs on cash back or coupon discounts. In this trend, our telecom PSU also joins directly to offer BSNL Cashback on every bill payment.
Submitting a BSNL Cashback claim for every bill payment is the most exciting offer for every postpaid customer. Many shoppers offer some discounts for customer retention. But our telecom operator offering cash back on every postpaid bill payment regarding landline, broadband, and mobile services.
As per reports, the increase in global cash back trend in online payments can see a massive growing size. Coming to the scheme details, Indian telecom giant offers BSNL Cashback up to a maximum of Rs.210. But this cash back scheme is applicable only on payment of bills through online or with BSNL App.
Bill Desk launches this BSNL Cashback offer in partnership with Visa. The Visa debit card customers who pay the outstanding bills using their debit card cards are only eligible for cash back. Have a look about the terms to achieve the scheme.
BSNL Cashback Offer – Terms and Conditions
- This Cash back offer is valid for BSNL Online Payment or through BSNL App from 1st March to 31st March 2017, who uses Visa debit card for payment of bills.
- The maximum amount of cash back is available to the customer is Rs.210.
- To receive a high of Rs.210 as cash back. The postpaid customer of Landline/ Broadband/ Mobile services will get cash back on three successful payments as follows.
- On First Payment: Rs.30 Cash back.
- Second Payment: Rs.60.
- Third Payment: Rs.120 as Cash back.
- Each online transaction for bill payment should cost a minimum Rs.750.
The postpaid customer can make digital payments at any of the participating merchants during the scheme. Customers have to use the same Visa debit card for all the three transactions during the offer period.
Earning a cash back on outstanding bill payment of Landline, Broadband or Postpaid Mobile is not a simple thing. So, it is the best chance to pay all your BSNL bills online and earn up to Rs.210 under BSNL Cashback offer.