National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has recently initiated new complaint modes for filing by the common public, and this is the part of its exercise to extend the outreach in the country, the NHRC in addition to the violation of rights to life liberty, equality and dignity, also takes cognizance of complaints of denial of benefits under Central and State welfare schemes run by various Departments or Ministries.
Now here we present the new modes introduced to lodge a complaint at NHRC box, and NHRC receives human rights complaints through six type of modes, let’s have a look at different types which allow to lodge a grievance for National Human Rights Commission.
- Online free net portal hrcnet.nic.in
- Letters through post and through speed post
- Madad Toll Free No @ 14433
- Individuals who visit the Madad Centre in the NHRC office and write their complaints
- Cell No. 9810298900 for Human Right Defenders to lodge complaints to the NHRC focal point
- The latest is through 3 lakh Common Service Centres in the country on payment of Rs 30 at the Rural and Urban Kiosks.
The above six types of complaint modes will work effectively to lodge a complaint on National Human Rights Commision portal who is responsible for protection and promotion of human rights, and to solve the NHRC cases within specified period.