Pay MTNL Delhi bill dues through online quick payment portal with new discount offers to clear the outstanding amount against your Landline, Broadband or Fiber to Home…
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited is a State-owned telecom company which is majorly based in Delhi, and the MTNL Delhi customer care portal is all designed for convenience of customers to make their MTNL Delhi FTTH / Broadband payments dues cleared for the Delhi zone.
Thus customers with their Account number or telephone number can fetch the pending Bill due to make the payment, and the process will require your intent banking or credit card or debit card, to deduct the amount through online mode.
Thus if you choose to make your MTNL Delhi Bill payment updated through online, then this article will let you know in detail.
Pay MTNL Delhi Bill Payment Online
Here we will come across the process to pay your MTNL Delhi Bill Payment through online and detailed steps wise process to clear your due payment is below.
- Use MTNL Delhi Quick Pay portal billalert.mtnl.net.in/pay/login.asp
- Enter your Telephone Number > Enter CA Number
- Enter Security Code
- Click on Submit to fetch the details
- Check your Bill due shown in this page
- Click on Pay button > Choose an option from Payment Mode
- Once the Bill Transaction is done > Your page will be re-loaded
- That’s it, MTNL Delhi Bill Payment for respective services is now successfully paid from this quick pay customer care portal
- The confirmation message will be sent to the customer number along with a successful transaction in the portal page.
MTNL Delhi has its exclusive application for Android devices, which is available to download from the App store, Go through the below steps to know how to make MTNL Delhi Bill Payment from its exclusive application.
MTNL Delhi Bill Payment from Mobile App
- Get the My MTNL Delhi application installed from google Play Store > Login with your credentials or create your profile here in App
- Click on Pay Bill on home page (If your existing user, it will automatically show your details)
- Now Select Unpaid Bill > Fetch your details by providing account number
- Click on Pay Dues > Select Bill desk or Paytm > Provide your details as required for payment process
- As the payment will be confirmed, MTNL Delhi Bill Payment due for your connection will be shown successful and a transaction number will be added to your Application queue for reference.
Can I pay MTNL Delhi Bill Payment from other Applications?
Yes, customers who have their MTNL Delhi Bill Due payments need to make their payments within the due date, and they can choose any source for the payment like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe or any to get their Bill due cleared. Based on the comfort of the customer, they can choose any tool and try to make sure that they have cleared their due in time.
Can I Use Card payment from MTNL Delhi Application for Bill Payment?
Yes, you can choose the recharge via Bill desk which will take you to a new page that asks you details of payment, and here you can shoot card payment and enter your card number through which the Bill amount can be deducted. Once you confirm the payment with OTP received, the MTNL Delhi Bill payment will be marked as successful.
What happens if we delay in MTNL Delhi Bill Payment?
The process of connection to customers from MTNL Delhi, is for a limited time that is defined with their select plans, and as per the plan, customers need to make their MTNL Delhi Bill Payments dues clearly regularly.
In case of delay in payment a spare of a few days will be given and later the connection to the customer will be deactivated, and this connection which is deactivated by delay in payment will be automatically initiated, once you have cleared all your pending due for your account in MTNL Delhi.