The latest BSNL wallet offer introduced now as a big deal for this festive season. It’s also to avail 50% Supercash on BSNL wallet powered by Mobikwik.
We all know how mobile wallets are playing a vital role in the present market. If BSNL Wallet offer unites now, then it will be one of the best offers in the current market.
As of now, we will see 5% to 10% cashback on any wallet app. 50% means it is a big thing, but available for new registrants. Here, you will see how it is applicable and when this BSNL wallet offer will credit to your account.
BSNL agreed with M/s One MobiKwik Solution Private Limited for the provision of Semi-Closed Prepaid Instrument (SM Wallet) and associated services. Subsequently, the service launched on PAN India basis on 1st August 2017.
You and me of any operator after successfully downloading “BSNL Wallet App” can use this. It enables payment for online recharges, all Top Ups, SMS, Data (GPRS, 2G, 3G, and 4G), Local, STD, ISD, Postpaid, DTH plans, and Full Talk Time recharge offers Bill Payments, Shopping and Bus Booking in most secure and fastest manner.
BSNL Wallet Offer Details
Now for this coming festive season around, the BSNL Wallet offer may get impetus and announce the following details.
- It is applicable for new registrations only.
- The BSNL Wallet offer provides you in the form of 50% Super Cash on recharge or BSNL bill payment of Rs.100 or above done on BSNL wallet app.
- Minimum amount spend to avail this offer is Rs.100
- The code to avail this offer is BSNLBILL and can be redeemed only once per user.
- Maximum Super Cash fixed at Rs.100.
- Coupon redemption and Payment should do on BSNL Wallet’s Android or iOS App.
- The offer is applicable for BSNL prepaid, landline and broadband bill payments.
- BSNL wallet has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.
Process to avail BSNL Wallet Offer
- Type BSNL Wallet and click on search.
- Select BSNL Wallet – Recharges, Bill Payments, Shopping
- Click Install
- After successful installation, Open the wallet app and avail the Payback if you have any points to redeem.
- Add some money to your BSNL wallet balance using Pay or Transfer Money option.
- Click on Recharge
- Press New Recharge / Bill Payment
- Select Landline or Broadband whichever you want to pay.
- Select your operator as BSNL Landline/BSNL Broadband.
- Provide your telephone number without 0
- Type your Account number displayed on your previous telephone bill (it does not change one telephone user has only one account number)
- Click on View Bill. BSNL Wallet will fetch your bill details
- Click on Continue
- The final details will confirm you about the outstanding amount and SuperCash discount if any available for you.
- Click on “Have a Promo Code.”
- Enter BSNLBILL in the allowed field and click Apply.
- Select Make Payment.
It completes your BSNL Recharge or Bill payment instantly and processes your 50% Supercash or a maximum of Rs.100 as BSNL Wallet offer.
Is there any cashback, if I didn’t avail this BSNL wallet offer?
- Yes, If you didn’t avail this as a first user, the App will give some discount in the form Supercash by reducing the bill amount for payment which treats an existing user.
Can I avail this BSNL Wallet offer at any time?
- The new scheme is valid until 31st December 2017. You can activate this at any time on or before the said date.
If a registered user can avail this offer now?
- This new offer is applicable only for new registrants of BSNL Wallet App. If the existing user enters the promo code in the field, then it gives an error as “This coupon is valid only for new users.”
So try to download BSNL wallet immediately and save 50% on recharge/bill or a maximum of Rs.100 as BSNL Wallet App cashback.