Introduced co-branded BSNL Wallet App service in association with MobiKwik for fastest online recharges and bill payments. This BSNL wallet can also use for shopping’s, Bus booking, movie ticket bookings and much more. It’s all by enjoying special discounts every day.
A wallet is a pocket-sized flat folding case to hold money, debit card, credit card or any cards. If it is available digitally in online via an application to make all transactions online is a digital wallet. So that, many companies offer digital wallets with special cash backs.
BSNL armed with about 100 million users, now enters digital payments race to provide huge discounts. For this BSNL Mobile has signed an agreement with M/s One Mobikwik Solution Private Limited for the provision of Semi-Closed Prepaid Instrument (Smart Money Wallet) and associated services.
Mobikwik provides the front end and back end support to BSNL mobile wallet. It is a continuation of various initiatives BSNL has undertaken under Prime Minister Digital India campaign. Subsequently, this BSNL wallet service got launched on PAN India basis on 1st August 2017.
Who can use this BSNL mobile wallet services?
- This BSNL mobile wallet service can be utilized/availed by a subscriber of any network operator after successfully downloading “BSNL Wallet App” available on Google play store.
BSNL Wallet App Features
- The application enables payment for online recharges. It is for all Top Ups, SMS, Data (GPRS, 2G, 3G and 4G), Local, STD, ISD, DTH plan vouchers & Full Talk Time Recharge offers of many networks.
- Postpaid bill payments of Landline and Broadband.
- Shopping and bus booking.
- All the facilities will activate in one touch mechanism in a most secure and fastest manner.
Is there any discounts and access to online stores?
- As a special offer one can enjoy cashless shopping and earn great cash back offers at favorite offline & online stores, i.e., Book my show, Big Bazaar, Archies, Dominos, Jabong, Myntra, PVR, Zomato. Also, Grofers, Big Basket, Foodpanda, Make my trip, Redbus, Meru cabs and much more.
What are the other telecom networks allow in this BSNL mobile wallet?
- Following the policy of competition in India BSNL Wallet service (BSNL Smart Money wallet app) provides some cool stuff for the following services to access
- Airtel prepaid recharge, Vodafone recharge, BSNL recharge, MTNL, Aircel Recharge, Idea prepaid recharge, Reliance GSM/CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM/CDMA, MTS, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon and Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan, Jio Recharge.
- Apart from mobile services, BSNL wallet service supports DTH recharges with exciting deals. It is all for Tata Sky Recharge, Airtel DTH, Dish TV recharge, Reliance Big TV DTH, Videocon D2H & Sun TV DTH.
- Datacard recharges available for BSNL, Tata Photon, and Reliance Net connect, MTS Mblaze, Idea Net Setter
Other services allowed in BSNL Mobile Wallet?
- BSNL Wallet App service supports to go for cashless transaction for electricity bill payments of following companies
- BSES Rajdhani Power, Yamuna, Reliance Energy, Tata Power, MSEB Mumbai, Chhattisgarh Electricity Board, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam, BEST, Noida Power Company Limited, Torrent power.
- BSNL Mobile wallet enhanced to Pay gas bills for Indraprastha Gas Limited, Mahanagar Gas Ltd, Gujarat Gas Company Ltd. Also, pay water bills for Delhi Jal Board, Bangalore water supply.
- BSNL prepaid mobile wallet app comes with Bus Ticket Booking feature with exciting offers as follows.
- Any time booking for Volvo AC comfortable bus seats on the go.
- Find buses, route information, ticket prices and availability of can have.
- Browse offers & use promo codes to enjoy cash back.
BSNL Wallet Offer
- An introductory payback is available for the new customer who installs BSNL Mobikwik mobile wallet. It can use for any transaction made through this co-branded BSNL wallet app.
Is there any postpaid facility available for BSNL wallet?
- The wallet service is prepaid, and there is no facility to provide postpaid mobile wallet in future also.
What is the limit for Wallet and the modes to fill mobile wallet?
- You can load BSNL wallet app by using your Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking.
- The maximum limit for this BSNL mobile wallet is Rs.20000.
- If you have done with KYC, you can increase your BSNL mobile wallet limit. It is from Rs.20 thousand to Rupees One Lakh at free of cost.
Is it an open wallet app or can have to pay any charges or deduction from mobile for activation of this BSNL Wallet service?
- It is a free application, and any customer of other operator can use this by downloading following with installation.
- There is also no charges to access the other services other than BSNL.
Will this Mobile Wallet services include in My BSNL App?
- No, there is no interlink between them, and also both the services are different with each other.
So try this BSNL Wallet App service on your mobile phone and avail more exciting offers than you ever have.