PAN India GSM operator launches BSNL SIM Card in different sizes compatible with latest iPhones, Android mobiles like Samsung, Oppo, etc. They are like Normal SIM, 32K, 64K, 128K Micro SIM, NANO SIM, USIM (128K, 256K) and Smart SIM.
All these provide with Normal, Micro and BSNL Nano SIM Slot for using in Feature Phones, Smartphones, iPhones, Tablets, iPads.
As per the advanced market trend and customer requirements, PSU offers the latest BSNL SIM Card for all prepaid and postpaid mobile customers of BSNL. It is also as well as for replacement SIM.
Present BSNL SIM Card is the only cheapest valued never given by any mobile operator in the market.
What is BSNL USIM (Universal Subscriber Identity Module)?
- It is a tiny computer which can handle numerous mini applications. For instance, an e-purse for the subway, a local service portal giving you access to many M2M (Machine to Machine) applications. Also, it is with a public phone book capacity having a minimum of 1000.
- BSNL USIM Card provides for its 3G Services having 128K / 256K memory. Most 2G SIM cards will have a memory of 32K, with some latest 2G SIM having 64 K memories.
- UMTS network is 3rd generation network which is responsible for providing high-speed data rate luxury to the consumer. The video call facility and other along with security on UMTS network may use at any BSNL Dongles /Mobile Phones.
What all about BSNL Nano SIM and its features?
- The fourth version of SIM cards or 4th Form Factor(4FF) come early in 2012 is BSNL Nano SIM.
- It is the smallest SIM in the market components such as additional memory or larger batteries.
- These are the only cards compatible with latest iPhones or any Android phones like Samsung, HTC, Oppo Mobiles.
PSU slashed these BSNL NANO SIM card rates by 40% from old prices and offered with the new introduction as 3in1 re-pluggable SIM.
Due to many variations in SIM cards, Telecom major introduced BSNL SIM Card rates at a flat rate at Rs.15, 30 and Rs.100 for Normal & Smart SIM(includes 3in1 Repluggable). These fees are only for new activation of replacement/ defective/lost BSNL SIM card regarding below-mentioned plans.
- The Latest BSNL Mobile Plans of Prepaid and Postpaid services
BSNL SIM card charges are standard in all the service areas across India. It is only for 2G & 3G Mobile services up to the time if any BSNL New SIM Offer announced. These rates are inclusive of service tax in Indian Rupees for various types of SIM cards as follows.
BSNL SIM Card Details and Latest Price in Indian Market
|SIM Card Particulars||Normal /Micro SIM / Nano Smart SIM (3 in 1 Repluggable) of 32K to 128K in Rs.||Nano SIM||256K SIM|
|SIM Card Price in Rs. for New Prepaid Mobile Connections|
|Paired SIM (For New Connection)||15||30||100|
|Unpaired Choose Your Mobile Number (CYMN)|
|MNP (Mobile Number Portability)|
|SIM Card Price in Rs. for Replacement / Duplicate / Dummy Prepaid SIM|
|SIM Card Price in Rs. for Replacement of Postpaid SIM|
|Postpaid Unpaired Replacement||15||30||100|
BSNL SIM Card replacement charges for CTopUp SIM of authorized BSNL Retailer / Franchisee will also fix at Rs.15. All the charges mentioned above shall be applicable for all GSM mobile plans including data card schemes of for prepaid/postpaid services.
At present, PSU didn’t offer BSNL SIM card online facility for replacement. So authorized Prepaid or Postpaid Mobile customers, approach BSNL Customer Service Center, submit Valid ID (POI) + Valid Address (POA) for BSNL SIM Card.
At present, submission of documents is mandatory to get the replacement or for BSNL New SIM activation at any time. If any queries on availing the BSNL SIM Card for new or old activation, please share us.