Mobile roaming charges not considered, but how can you avoid national roaming charges in entire India especially in Mumbai and Delhi? Is it possible? Yes, now it is available as optional with BSNL roaming plans available in the market.
With the latest mobile tariffs plans of BSNL only, you can cut off the total incoming and outgoing charges in national roaming. Not just in BSNL roaming areas, but you can also avoid total incoming costs while roaming in Delhi, Mumbai and to cover your outgoing call expenses in BSNL non-service areas(Delhi and Mumbai metros).
With this new roaming free packs, BSNL mobile prepaid plan customer who is already enjoying the free mobile roaming (Free Incoming Calls) can now have a new chance to experience outgoing free in nationally.In earlier, a revolution came in mobile roaming charges by announcing the launch of national free roaming facility by BSNL. Now, the operator completely waives off the total outgoing and incoming call charges with new BSNL roaming plans under the prepaid category.
BSNL Roaming Plans Prepaid
BSNL is trying to offer more and more benefits for its clients while realizing its strengths. It is very nice to see that there is a two-way benefit for BSNL and as well as to the customer. The client helps to get better tariffs against which BSNL is winning the loyal user base.
It’s time to be proud as a BSNL customer, in particular to subscribers who roam more. The complete cutting of outgoing roaming call charges will come to you with a new launch of BSNL roaming plans.
These start from Rs. 9 for One day and Rs.79 for 28 days having a change in price tag according to with BSNL zone wise mentioned. After recharging with this new BSNL Roaming recharge STVs. You can make an outgoing call at 70 paise per minute against Rs 1.15 paisa per minute, while in roaming across India.
|BSNL East||BSNL West||BSNL North||BSNL South||Validity (Days)|
|Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Andaman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat||Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir||AP / Telangana, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu|
|Reduced outgoing call Special Tariff Voucher Price in Rs|
|All Outgoing Calls while in Roaming will be charged at Rs.0.7/Minute Only.|
What are the BSNL roaming areas and non-roaming areas?
- Delhi and Mumbai are non-roaming areas of BSNL. It means BSNL roaming area covers all India except Delhi and Mumbai because it is MTNL service area.
Is outgoing Roaming free in BSNL?
Yes, any outgoing free usage available in subscribed special tariff vouchers can use in BSNL roaming areas. Apart from STV’s some of the BSNL roaming recharge plans mentioned below allows free unlimited calls and data even in national roaming of BSNL service.
With this BSNL roaming free unlimited packs, customers can use their home circle number for receiving unlimited incoming calls and unlimited outgoing call charges. This facility is applicable while in national roaming anywhere in India.
There are some few BSNL roaming recharge plans which offer unlimited calls and data. With this below-mentioned tariffs only, customers are driving into its flag. This new BSNL roaming plans for outgoing free call tariff and is bound to help roam clients who frequently travels.
The new BSNL roaming plans are available on PAN India basis as a regular tariff. It is a good option for BSNL prepaid mobile users to have real worth prepaid roaming plans. Have a look at the price tariff of BSNL roaming recharge plans available for you to subscribe.
BSNL unlimited roaming plans
|Roam Free Plan Price||High-speed data limit per day||Voice facility||SMS per day||Validity in Days|
|429||1GB||Local /STD Unlimited free calls to any network in India||100 Free SMS||81|
BSNL roaming data plans
The above unlimited BSNL Roaming free recharge plans also treated as BSNL roaming data plans. All the new tariffs will allow unlimited free data usage, with FUP limit for high-speed mobile data.
Can free calls and unlimited data will activate automatically in BSNL roaming plans?
Free voice calls will activate automatically in all the national roaming areas of BSNL. But, the data have to enable yourself in mobile as below.
How to activate BSNL Roaming pack?
- There is no unique process. Just recharge with any BSNL roaming packs and activate the freebies to use in national roaming.
How to cut BSNL roaming charges in Delhi and Mumbai?
- At present, there is only one BSNL Roaming free plan to cut roaming charges in Delhi and Mumbai. It is in the form of voice special tariff voucher, i.e., Voice39.
BSNL Roaming Pack 39 tariff
- The STV offers 300 Minutes Local, and STD calls for Own network + Rs 9/- talk time (usage value) as an account talk value. This BSNL roaming recharge will work only from Mumbai and Delhi. The validity of the Delhi and Mumbai roaming pack is 30days.
- Rs.39 will adjust with (+/-)Rs.6 in MRP allowed. We will update the price soon in each circle.
Will this BSNL Roam free pack 39 for Mumbai and Delhi works for all circle and corporate plans?
- No, the said voice special tariff voucher 39 will work only for the unlimited corporate plans. The tariffs are Plan Voucher PV186, 429, 485, 666, 949 and 999 only.
How to extend the validity of BSNL roaming recharge plans?
- If you already subscribed to any of the above plans and required to extend the same after expiry can have to accept with same BSNL validity recharge plan.
Available BSNL roaming free recharge options
- There are many sources. The trusted are My BSNL App, BSNL Online Recharge, BSNL Wallet and direct recharge from the retailer.
Any other BSNL roaming offers available in the market other than this?
- There are no other offers on the market than above related to BSNL roaming. Any other third party websites/Apps who may provide additional schemes is not responsible for the operator.
So, with this new BSNL roaming plans or STVs only, you can make the unlimited voice call, data/SMS and eradicate the expenses, when you are in roaming.