BSNL Pratibha Plan a new tariff launched and added to prepaid mobile plans list. It is exclusively intended for the student community in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.
This BSNL prepaid mobile plan is more affordable and beneficial than the earlier BSNL Student plan for the students in educational institutions, coaching centers, Hostels, etc.
BSNL Pratibha Plan Details
The unique feature of this BSNL new student plan scheme is Unlimited free calling. It is for One Landline or a Mobile number in BSNL network with in the territory of the two states.
The cost of the BSNL Pratibha plan is just Rs.49. The freebies offered along with the First Recharge Coupon is Rs.20 for main account balance along with 300SMS + 3GB 3G data. But all the freebies in this prepaid mobile plan can use within 30days from activation.
Another unique feature in this GSM tariff plan is “Always getting full talk value for specific top-ups shown. Also allows all BSNL prepaid STVs in AP and Telangana to reduce the voice, SMS and data tariff.
So, with this BSNL Pratibha plan, there is no need to wait to recharge for a full talk time offer to enjoy the talk or renew. It is a circle based prepaid plan available in addition to current AP and Telangana prepaid recharge plans Nestham and Amulya.
It is a life time prepaid mobile plan available for all new customers offering six months validity initially and on each extension recharge. Let’s take a look about the new mobile tariff.
BSNL New Prepaid Plan in AP and Telangana
|Recharge Plan Name||PRATIBHA|
|Plan Voucher (PV) Cost||Rs. 49|
|Free Talk Value||Rs.20 in the main account balance.|
|Free SMS to any network||300 to any network with 30days validity|
|Free Data||3GB data for first 30days|
|Tariff within AP and Telangana|
|Local and STD any network calls||1 paise per second|
|Local / National SMS||40 Ps / SMS|
|Video calls||4 Ps /Second|
|Tarif for Roaming|
|Any Network Local calls||Rs.0.8 / Minute|
|All STD calls||Rs.1.15 / Min|
|SMS||Local at Rs.0.25 , STD Rs.0.35 per SMS|
|Special Features in this BSNL prepaid recharge offer|
|Free calling||Unlimited Free call to one Local BSNL network number treated as parent number.|
|Full Talk time||Allows always full talk time on recharge with TopUp Rs.200 to 1100, 1500, 2000, 2200, 2500 and 3000|
Whom can avail this BSNL Pratibha Plan?
- Student customers residing in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states can avail this new BSNL prepaid recharge plans.
- Mobile Number Portability also allowed for this BSNL new student plan.
Can a minor student avail this BSNL prepaid offers?
- If the student applicant is a minor, BSNL Pratibha plan connection will provide the name of the parent by collecting POA & POI of parent along with the ID card and rank card of the student.
How to avail this BSNL prepaid plan?
- Go to BSNL CSC / Retailer / Franchisee, submit your Aadhar number with EKYC and Identity card or rank card of competitive exams such as NEET, EAMCET, etc.. to avail this BSNL new student plan.
Can the old prepaid student customer activate this plan?
- The existing customers are not eligible for migration to this BSNL Pratibha plan. Only the student community allowed with a new prepaid connection.
How to extend the validity of BSNL prepaid SIM after six months?
- Student customers can continue this BSNL Pratibha plan in two methods
1. Recharge with same plan voucher amount Rs.49. It is through online recharge, BSNL App, and CTOP UP(Easy Recharge) or login to BSNL Mobile Selfcare recharge portal.
2. Sending a simple text message as PLAN PRATIBHA to 123. With this an amount of Rs. 41.53 will deduct from main account balance instead of Rs.49
Can a customer of BSNL Pratibha plan allow freebies on recharge for an extension?
The free usage of BSNL new student plan will offer only on First Recharge Coupon, not on validity extension voucher after six months.
How to avail unlimited free calling in BSNL Pratibha plan?
- The most attractive feature in this BSNL student prepaid plan is unlimited free calling to one number. But this mobile or landline number must belong to home circle (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) only.
- BSNL Pratibha plan customers may register one local own network mobile or landline number (parent number) through BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal or by SMS for registration in the following format to 123.
- FFE <Landline or Mobile Number>
Can I modify the registered unlimited free calling number?
- Yes, BSNL Pratibha Plan customers in AP/Telangana are allowed to change the parent number to enjoy 24 hours unlimited calling. It is through BSNL Selfcare mobile portal or by sending an SMS to 123 as follows.
- FFM <Old Number> <New Number>.
Are there any charges for the provision of Unlimited calling number?
- There are no charges for the first activation in this BSNL prepaid offers. A customer can modify the number at any time, but Rs.10 will charge for every change of Local BSNL Landline/ Mobile Number.
Can we migrate to any other plan in later time?
- New student plan customer can migrate to any BSNL prepaid recharge plans or postpaid service at any point of time through any mode.
This newly launched BSNL Pratibha Plan exclusively for student customers is available from 15th July 2017. Initially, this new BSNL prepaid plans in AP and Telangana is available as a promotional offer for 90days up to 12.10.2017.