As we all know, our mobile operator has recently introduced BSNL Net Sharing facility for their 3G data mobile data users to share their data available with their BSNL Net Packs among group of mobile numbers. For New users and existing customers to utilize this facility, can have many queries in their mind. So here we are presenting some Frequently Asked Questions with clear clarifications on BSNL Net Sharing Facility.
What is BSNL Net Sharing Facility and its usage?
- This is a facility allowed by BSNL to their prepaid customers to create a group with their friends and family numbers in maximum of five having one parent account (mobile number) to share the existing mobile data of main parent account to all with out any recharges for all their group members.
Does customer requires any balance to avail this BSNL net sharing facility?
- BSNL mobile subscriber of parent account must maintain the sufficient main account balance before / during the creation of group itself only, and required BSNL FNF (Friends and Family) Group will creates only after deducting the corresponding amount from main account. After that, the required 3G data recharge packs may done depending upon their 3G usage and recharge option.
Can One member will register in many groups for BSNL net sharing?
- Only One Subscriber can be a part of one group. If one subscriber registers in more than one group, then the member which registered in first group will be valid, and latest will consider.
Is this BSNL Net Sharing applicable for any Unlimited Data Plans?
- BSNL net sharing facility does not applicable for Unlimited Prepaid STVs between any member in the group. The creation and modification of child accounts(friends and family numbers) upto 4 members can be done only by master account.
Is this BSNL net sharing facility available through BSNL App or with short keys / SMS codes?
- At present this BSNL 3G Data Sharing facility will be available only through login into the BSNL Web portal (bsnlszprepaid.com).
Does any member of the group allows to share data and add/delete members?
- During BSNL Net Sharing sharing process, one member should be allowed to enter into their account through BSNL Web Portal. He have to share the data packs already subscribed under group account. And the parent(main) mobile number only allows to delete / add their child accounts(Friends and Family Numbers).
Whom will share and which net packs can share?
- All BSNL prepaid mobile customers are allowed to share their data on subscription with the newly launched BSNL 3G net sharing packs of Rs.150 and above only to share the data between all (1+4) group members.
Is this BSNL net sharing packs can recharge only through online?
- This special BSNL Data Plans for prepaid data sharing can recharge through BSNL Online Recharge / BSNL App / Easy Recharge or with main balance available on login to mobile selfcare portal.
Is this members are allowed to recharge with another offers / packs or not?
- BSNL main account (parent subscriber) and group members (friends/family member in account) will be allowed to recharge their mobile number individually. It is with any required full / extra talktime topups or any special tariff vouchers of Voice, SMS, Data, ISD at any time.
What is done if a member already recharged with normal BSNL 3G Data STV?
- If a group member already recharged with any available Regular BSNL Net Packs. The added group account will comes into active after the expiry of their existing BSNL Data STVs only. BSNL Group account for data sharing facility will have lowest priority than regular Data STVs which is in active.
Is it mandatory to share the packs, if recharged with BSNL Net Sharing STVs?
- No, it is not mandatory. If a customer recharged with BSNL net sharing packs, he can utilize the total bundled data by himself also without sharing.
when will charge from main balance of a member for BSNL net sharing?
- After exhausting the Group account balance, all the members of that group will start draining his main account balance for utilization of BSNL data.
Is their any charges for Add / Delete the members in BSNL Net Sharing Group?
- BSNL does not levied any kind of charges to main mobile subscriber(parent account) or child subscriber (group member). It is for addition/ deletion of members in group account for data sharing facility at any time.
Can anyone in the group of BSNL net sharing will view the balance data of the subscribed pack?
- Child account (Group Member) will not have any access (permission) to view his BSNL shared data usage. The main customer only can have the total control to do any kind of activities i.e. Addition, Deletion, view balance data etc.. for BSNL Net Sharing through the BSNL Mobile Self Care Portal only.
With all these above Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, now you may clear, how this New Live BSNL net sharing facility works from parent account. Also how BSNL 3G mobile users linked with main account to use their ultra speed wireless mobile data (internet) instantly. It is through their mobile phone without any recharge to their group members for BSNL Net Sharing.