Today’s trending topic from BSNL is nothing but, the latest BSNL 339 Plan. This unique voucher offers you unlimited calling with actually unlimited data. As per the below inputs provided by Bandhan-Preet-Singh, JTO BSNL, Chandigarh. This BSNL STV 339 Recharge is the best tariff voucher ever from telecom industry, which is precisely targeting the today’s trend. Nowadays rather than any offer for purchases, offers from telecom service providers are hot topics.
Beating the competition and coming out of the retro PSU style, BSNL offers are going to benefit all of us. As I said, this BSNL 339 STV is the best offer, further to add icing to the cake. Coming to the point, here I am describing how to subscribe for BSNL 339 STV Plan at just Rs.165 to get unlimited data + unlimited calling for 28 days. It is all by using “PhonePe” App and by using additional talk time offer of our BSNL through PhonePe service.
PSU already provide extra talk time on two types of recharges(Rs.190 and Rs.220). If your recharge this extra time, you can surely get this BSNL 339 Plan at just 165. Thinking that how you can avail the benefit. Just go through the details.
- Install ‘PhonePe’ App in your Smartphone which is available in Google Playstore.
- Follow Instructions to Sign-up Account for your 1st Transaction.
- Do Recharge of Rs.490 to your BSNL Mobile in PhonePe App.
- A Cashback of Rs.150 will credit to your PhonePe Wallet.
- You will also get Rs.600 as Talk-Time in your mobile number.
- Then recharge your mobile through BSNL’s Selfcare Web Portal or by dialing *123# or *124# to subscribe BSNL 339 Plan under Unlimited Voucher option.
- From your existing credit, the amount of Rs.294.78 or say Rs.295 will deduct from existing talktime instead of Rs.339. It is because you are using BSNL’s Self-care services.
- After your first month’s recharge, you will be having a credit balance of Rs.305 from Rs.600. It can also apply for Next Month’s Recharge for BSNL.339 through Self-care Portal, i.e., Rs. 295 only. Still, Rs.10 left as balance.
- After all the benefits what you are going pay will be Rs.490 – 150 Cashback – 10 Balance = Rs.330 is the actual amount for Two Recharges. That means Rs.165 for One 339 Voucher.
- For information to avail 150 cashback, you can read more about PhonePe App at https://www.phonepe.com/en/offers.html
- The Rs.150 cashback offer is available till 28.03.2017, where the cash back amount will transfer to bank account.
From PSU side, BSNL’s offer of Rs.600 worth of talk time for Rs.490 Recharge will be available till 31.03.2017. North Zone Users can also subscribe this BSNL 339 STV recharge by Self-care dialing *444*339# or *123*339#. The SouthZone users can dial *124# to subscribe by following the option STVs and selecting Combo.
Now, you have known about how to subscribe for BSNL 339 recharge at just Rs.165? So why you are waiting? Just log in to App, recharge with TopUp voucher. Get your BSNL 339 plan at just Rs.165 to your prepaid mobile. Enjoy Unlimited Mobile Internet and Unlimited Voice Calls available with BSNL 339 STV.