Telecom brand’s BSNL 4G mobile plan, a new product launched in the market with impressive features. Now, this 4G Plan is open to customers under prepaid to get a great feel with unlimited voice calls and data.
Recently BSNL joins the hands with Micromax mobile and launched new Bharat-1 a standard feature phone. The new device launches by Shri Manoj Sinha MOC and Aruna Sundararajan, Secretary to MOE & IT Government of India.
After the commercial launch of this Desh Ka 4G Mobile phone, BSNL introduced a special offer. It is for the customers who have purchase BSNL cobranded Micromax device Bharat1.
This modish BSNL 4G mobile plan introduced under reverse bundling scheme. The first influence on this BSNL 4G prepaid plan is getting “Unlimited.” It means everything unlimited relates to voice and data facilities.
BSNL 4G Mobile Phone details
Coming to the cobranded Micromax 4G device, It provides with 4G VOLTE technology having more specialized features as below.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset
- Powered by 2000mAH battery.
- Having 4GB internal storage and expandable with microSD up to 32GB.
- 2 Megapixel camera at back and VGA shooter in front.
- It supports 22 languages and access to 100 live TV channels.
- The main advantage of the Micromax 4G mobile phone is, not restricted to BSNL.
- It can use for any network not locked only for BSNL.
- The commercial launch of this BSNL 4G plan takes place on 17th October 2017 on PAN India basis.
This new technology 4G phone with latest BSNL 4G mobile plan has taken another step closer to a customer. It’s all to deliver ultra-fast data with unlimited calls on any network at a base price below Rs.100. So, have a look at the tariff structure.
BSNL 4G Mobile plan details
It is a new plan voucher at just Rs.97 created for cobranded 4G device customers with a validity of one year. For Jammu Kashmir, North East and Assam circles, the validity of the BSNL 4G Mobile plan will be only 90days instead of yearly.
Whether this BSNL 97 plan is applicable for all?
- The customer who purchases the cobranded device (BSNL Micromax Bharat1 phone) from open market will only allow activating this plan. Have a look at the detailed mobile tariff.
|Particulars||BSNL Micromax Prepaid Plan 97 (Bundling Coupon)|
|MRP (Price of the Voucher)||Rs. 97 (with GST)|
|Plan Validity (in Calendar days)||365 days in all India ( 90 days for North East, Jammu Kashmir and Assam Circle)|
|Free Data||Unlimited Data with validity of 28days (speed reduced to 80Kbps after 5GB)|
|Allowed Free SMS||10 with validity of 28 days|
|Anytime Free Voice||Unlimited Voice calls to any network’s Local/STD calls for 28 days|
|Local/STD voice calls||Rs.1 per minute to any network allowed from Home LSA for 28 days|
|SMS charges Local (On-net/off-net)||Rs 1 per SMS for Local and Rs.1.5 for National|
|All another tariff||According to BSNL Per Minute Plan|
Will the Free SMS is applicable on any network?
- BSNL 4G mobile plan 97 recharge will allow the free SMS of 10 to any network during 28 days. There is no restriction for Local or STD.
Whether free usage like voice, SMS, data is applicable on roaming?
- All the unlimited free calls to any network including Data and SMS available in BSNL 97 recharge plan will apply even in Roaming in India. These are not applicable only when journey takes place in Mumbai and New Delhi.
BSNL 4G mobile plan full talk time offers
- Full talk time offer is applicable for this plan is from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1100 and for top-ups Rs.1500, 2000, 2200, 2500 and 3000 for south zone. For North East, and West Zone full talk value offer is for Rs. 500, 550, 1000, 1100, 2000, 3000 and 5500 only.
- Other BSNL extra talk time offers were also applicable on the available dates.
How to get unlimited calls and data after 28days?
- You must recharge with Rs.97 again to enjoy the unlimited calling and data. From the second time, BSNL 97 recharge plan will acts as special tariff voucher for this bundled scheme BSNL 4G mobile plan.
- This 97 STV is applicable only for BSNL Micromax Bundling Plan 97. On every recharge, it gives 28days validity.
Whether this plan is applicable for both prepaid and postpaid users?
- This BSNL 4G mobile plan is applicable only prepaid users who purchase Bharat1 phone.
What is the price of Bharat 1 phone?
- MRP of 4G bundled Bharat1 Phone is Rs.2200/-.
Who can give this SIM card either BSNL or Micromax?
- BSNL will issue SIM cards to Micromax, and each Micromax 4G mobile bundled with free SIM card of BSNL.
Where we have to approach to avail this new BSNL 4G mobile plan?
- The customer can activate this Micromax retailer point if eKYC available. If not, you can buy this new BSNL 97 recharge plan from BSNL CSC or retailer, but the SIM card should activate through BSNL eKYC mode only. Then the staff will enter the bundled handset details in their database (Sancharsoft) to which the SIM belongs.
Can an existing customer will recharge with 97 to get this tariff?
- This BSNL 97 recharge plan is applicable only for the new customers who purchase cobranded Micromax 4G device.
Will this BSNL 4G mobile plan customer have a chance to migrate to other plans?
- If required, the subscriber of this BSNL 97 recharge plan can migrate to other tariffs at any time. But the vice versa is not applicable to reactivate again.
Separate BSNL 4G SIM card required for this activation?
- The existing 3 in 1 Repluggable SIM cards available in the market are ready to activate this BSNL 4G mobile plan.
Is there any SIM cost applicable?
- The Micromax 4G mobile bundled with SIM will be available to a customer for Rs.2200/- only with Micromax dealer/retailer. For activation of bundled SIM card, you have to approach BSNL.
If a customer didn’t seem aware of this BSNL 4G mobile plan and recharged with another when purchasing Micromax device, he can have a chance to migrate to this idea?
- It must ensure that it is to be done in genuine cases only. The area’s BSNL will verify all, and if possible, BSNL 97 recharge plan may compile as per the terms and conditions of the tariff.
Can the SIM card is available as bundled pack or we have to approach BSNL?
- You can get the new SIM card from any retailer or CSC BSNL and activate this BSNL 4G Mobile plan as Micromax Bundling Plan 97 which is FRC (First Recharge Coupon).
Hope we cover all the required, if you have anything more on this BSNL 97 recharge plan, ask us through comments. Don’t forget to activate this BSNL 4G mobile plan if you purchase Micromax 4G Bharat 1 mobile phone to stay connected as unlimited.