Analyze why the wired (ethernet) or WiFi internet connection keeps dropping for few seconds on laptop or any other device with possible 5 checks and fix the error in your modem connected to Windows 10 or other machine to resolve the issue of disconnecting the internet…
It might happen that your internet connection home or public does keep disconnecting and reconnecting without any proper error, and this will be frustrating when you see that your internet does get dropped continuously for every few minutes, which will affect you while loading any website, playing games, listening to songs, streaming videos and many more.
This is not at all a worrying issue, as you’re not alone who faces this Internet Keeps Dropping issue, and there are multiple options that can be worked on so that you will not get any such error of internet disconnecting every few minutes error which you’re trying to access on the internet for any important use.
If you have Internet Keeps Dropping error regularly, then it might be due to any of the below-listed reasons, this might be some main cause which is letting you face Internet Keeps Dropping error.
Reason for Internet Keeps Dropping
- Error with Internet Service Protocol Infrastructure services
- Does connected with a bad WiFi connection or LAN wired
- BAS cable connection from your router to Laptop or computer
- Configured with wrong DNS Server
- Are far from WiFi which doesn’t have enough strength to connect to the device
- Public WiFi might be overloaded with numerous connection
- Network drivers are outdated, or firmware expired in the device
- If a WiFi hotspot is connected but internet data is turned off
- Have used the limit of FUP provided and no extra data left to use
There are not many particular stings options that need to change to resolve the Internet Keeps Dropping error, and we have a few best-accepted methods that have resolved the internet issue on many devices and make sure you use any of them and get your issue resolved fully.
Fix Internet Keeps Dropping Error
1. Wi-Fi Accessibility: This is one most thing you must do, as bring your device or computer near to WiFi Modem to have its full signal reached, and due to lack of connection and long-distance many times the Internet Keeps Dropping will happen, and thus if you have your device near to the modem, then you will not even face any issue.
2. Update Drivers: this is a common issue seen in laptops or computers, and as if you have an old or un updated driver, then it is obvious to face the internet dropping error, thus goes device manager and search for the network adapter, and then get the drivers updated with the latest version and this will fix your Internet Keeps Dropping for sure.
3. Restart the Device: This is one most common thing that you need to follow, as to have a complete restart of devices, Get your device along with the router/modem restarted, such that any issue in connection will be automatically resolved and will fix the Internet Keeps Dropping, and Many times a simple restart has firmly fixed the issue and has given a good internet connection.
4. LAN Wire Disconnect: If you’re using a Modem for WiFi or direct LAN wire for broadband connection, then do check your connection that comes from a Broadband user, as any loose connection in LAN wire will break the internet data and will give you irregular connection, thus LAN must be good enough and fitted perfectly to the modem to computer to supply proper internet data.
5. Reconnect to Public WiFi: The public Wi-Fi which is provided is mostly for a span of 60 minutes or even less, thus customers need to reconnect to Wi-Fi once they have finished their defined time. Once your connection re-established with a new public PIN or public WiFi like Hotel WiFi your device will not be facing any issue with the Internet Keeps Dropping error.
What happens if the Internet Keeps Dropping issues continuous?
- On the Internet Keeps Dropping error, you will not be able to access any data with the internet.
- As well the connection with data will be blocked and you will not be able to open websites or anything.
- Lose connection to the internet will not accept or receive messages on social networking sites.
- Customers might also face difficulty in loading files, sending emails, or any such important task which will be just browsing and will not start anytime.
Does the Internet Keep Dropping Issue Fixed with VPN?
- Yes, this is a technology that has been used by many organizations where their employees or customers are asked to enjoy their network after connecting to VPN, and each VPN is defined with login credentials, through which only authorized users will be able to access the internet data and other users will not be having any access to the internet provided.
Is Internet Keeps Dropping Related to Mobile software?
- In a few cases, it has been found that your device software will also interrupt the internet connection. thus having an updated mobile software will always keep your wi-fi connection up to date, and the irregular updated data will not allow you to connect to wi-fi and use other services that will affect your device performance.