We all know about the option to pay BSNL bills i.e online payment gateway which enables the payment of bills even after Pay by date. But you can’t think about how to register BSNL online payment portal and why it is required?
A customer can do BSNL bill payment landline or broadband or any other service through online mode in two ways. They are
- Without registration, It is nothing but BSNL Quick Pay.
- Register BSNL online payment portal.
We already discussed quick pay which allows payment of bills without registration. In quick pay module, a customer needs to enter their mobile number, email id, and other details every time.
In this registration module, once a client registered their mobile numbers, landline or broadband numbers can use them at each time with a single click to save the precious time.
The registered users of this BSNL online bill payment portal are also permitted to download BSNL duplicate bill at any time, but it restricts for the latest month only. If Landline or Broadband users requires downloading the old invoices can have to choice on login to BSNL Selfcare portal to print the old bills.
Operator introduced multiple bill payment option at the online portal to avoid many transactions. But, this will work only for the users who register BSNL online payment portal.
Registration For BSNL Online Payment
In this registered portal, there are numerous facilities to manage your account.
- Add multiple accounts (numbers) at a time of any state in India.
- Pay all the bills at a time.
- Know the usage details of all postpaid mobile connections.
In this BSNL bill payment online portal every registered user can see two segments i.e. Landline and Mobile.
In Landline segment
- Register individual landline, Fibre to home and broadband numbers.
- Add Corporate bill accounts or even DID connections to pay individually or multiple number bill payments.
Coming to Mobile Segment
- All the above features related to Landline are available.
- In addition to above, advance payment option is also available for GSM postpaid mobile users. It is to pay an advance amount to a particular mobile number through the web.
- This BSNL online bill payment portal permits the prepaid user to check their existing balance and recharge with all TopUps, Special Tariff Vouchers and Plan extensions.
- The most required unbilled usage details for postpaid mobile users is also available here.
BSNL Online Payment New User Registration
Let’s take a look at the detailed process to register BSNL online payment portal amidst screenshots for a new user.
- Open your web browser (recommended to open in private window)
- Type https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/authorize.do and hit enter.
- Click on SIGN UP
- Immediately a new page will open in the browser asking the details to create a new account.
- Enter your name, email id, and Mobile No in the required fields correctly.
- Click on GET OTP
- Instantly you will receive a One Time Password on your mobile for further access.
- Submit the received OTP, your circle, password and captcha code in the required fields correctly.
- Finally, after stretching all the details, click on Create An Account.
- Immediately, within next second, you will display a pop-up message on the same screen as “Your account has been created successfully” (If there is an error in the fields, it shows the error fields)
- After creating the BSNL online payment portal account, you will receive an SMS and an email from authorized BSNL Portal about your username and password details.
At any time the postpaid users of Mobile, Landline, CDMA or WiMAX services can download the latest bill here or at BSNL Selfcare portal. One more important factor is to download the receipt details of any service is available in this registered BSNL bill payment online portal account.
So, try to register BSNL online payment portal immediately, if not already signup. It is the most recommended thing to every user to experience all the online reward facilities provide by BSNL. Also, it is one the most simple and secure way for BSNL Landline online payment from your home.