Are you an RCOM or Tata Indicom mobile customer now requires RCOM Port number or TATA UPC? Now you have no chance to get RCOM port number for porting to BSNL network. All the GSM services of RCOM & Tata are closed after the announcement of their retail mobile business recently.
Lakhs of mobile customers regarding RCOM are worried after the announcement of the closure of retail mobile business Reliance Communication Ltd (RCom), the flagship company of Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Reliance Group. The same thing happened to Tata Indicom customers also who has closed their GSM mobile business.
For all of them now there is a chance to PortIn BSNL mobile to join in building the nation and continuing their existing number. Here we explain how to get RCom Port Number and TATA Indicom UPC without working of that mobile numbers.
BSNL will always maintain services to its valuable customers irrespective of its Profit and Losses (unlike private companies) and didn’t shut down the services at any cost.
BSNL is the only operator that provides essential services to its customers in all emergency conditions. It is like natural calamities, Floods, etc. Profits earned by BSNL will be utilized for the development of nation whereas Profits made by private players will increase their bank balances.
It is aware that Rcom customers and Tata Indicom users who are willing to Port-In BSNL are facing difficulty in getting Unique Porting Codes (RCOM Port Number). For all of them here is the process to generate the UPC.
How To Get RCOM Port Number Even Not Working
Reliance Communications has already generated UPC’s and pushed to all their customers, whenever the customer enters into RCOM signal area if available, automatically he/she will receive the Unique Porting Code.
RCOM is switching off their towers one by one daily. If a customer didn’t receive UPC (RCOM Port Number), then he may approach RCOM stores also. All the RCOM stores are also available on the list of MNP codes.
After getting RCOM port number, you may approach BSNL CSC or channel partners (Retailer or franchisee) to Port In to BSNL. If you don’t know how to proceed with the above process just avail the following modes.
1.RCOM port number through any customer mobile number.
- For south zone customers only
Send SMS UPC to 53733 from BSNL network. If you send from other network’s number, please send the same SMS to 9442253733.
2.Approaching BSNL CSC or Retailer
How a BSNL retailer gets RCOM port number through SMS
Send SMS as RUPC to 53734. It will access only from BSNL retailers CTOP- UP mobile just.
- Example: RUPC AP <Mobile Number> to 53734.
How will a BSNL retailer gets TATA UPC through SMS
Send SMS as TUPC to 53734. It will access only from BSNL retailers CTOP- UP mobile.
- Example: TUPC AP <Mobile Number> to 53734.
BSNL will pursue and send SMS the UPC within 24 hours for these entered mobile numbers. It is immediately after receiving correct UPC from RCOM/TATA companies.
How can we get RCOM Port Number or TATA Indicom UPC if a customer didn’t know about the SMS process?
- If anyone who is unable to send the SMS with any of the above procedures for RCOM port number, approach nearest BSNL customer service centers and ask for porting of said RCOM/TATA number.
- Immediately, the front end staff of CSC will ask your RCOM or Tata mobile number which you want to port along with your contact number.
- They enter the both into their database for Mobile number porting code.
- Immediately the Temporary unique porting code relates to RCOM, or Tata Indicom will generate.
- After receiving the Reliance Port number or Tata Indicom MNP code, BSNL staff will process your MNP to BSNL through EKYC at the spot by issuing the new unpaired SIM card.
Big opportunity for retailers
- Port In of RCOM and Tata numbers on the first recharge of BSNL Plan 429 for unlimited calls. BSNL provides you MNP CAF commission of Rs.110(for more than five port in by retailer + special fee of Rs. 16 for port in RCOM and Tata numbers + Rs.84 on FRC of BSNL 429.
Is there any Port In BSNL Offers for RCOM or Tata Customers?
- The most trending offer BSNL Digital India Plan 429 is also applicable for this porting numbers. Apart from that, all the exclusive benefits available with BSNL are even allowed to enjoy on subscription.
So Indian mobile users who are availing RCOM & Tata Indicom mobile numbers and those suffering from non-availability of services can now have a chance to Port Into BSNL now. Get your RCOM port number or TATA Indicom UPC at BSNL CSC to subscribe BSNL mobile and to be a patriotic INDIAN.