BSNL 3G Settings of a SIM card will automatically prompts the mobile user of Android and Windows phone to install the downloaded APN settings via notifications on connecting the BSNL 3G Data Server online, but in some times many of the customers will skip that, so that they can’t use the 3G data facility, even though their mobile number provides with high speed data facility upto 14.4Mbps. At that time customer thinks, how to use the missed notifications of BSNL 3G Settings for installation.
In some cases APN (Access Point Name) settings may not be able to push/download to your mobile. In that case you will be very much frustrated as you have paid for the service. In that context never ever wait for the settings, mobile user can install these BSNL 3G settings to get data facility in their hands to use at anytime.
Every Mobile phone has to download the APN settings, nothing but your internet gateway settings for your service provider. This has to be downloaded automatically. But there a possibility of fine tuning the settings.
Now a days as BSNL said it is going to be Data revolution. Voice age is slowly going down. We all are very much comfortable with chatting apps like Whatsapp, Snapchat and Linechat etc.. and many more in every Android and Windows smartphones. Even video calling also a hit among all ages. It is not yet all exaggeration that official communication with in the team is being done through whatsapp. Data became utmost necessity now a days. Feeling this necessity if you have opted for BSNL 3G services.
BSNL offers voice and data roam free services to their customers, so every BSNL customers can use their mobile internet data at any time anywhere in India (BSNL Service areas) with lowest tariff BSNL 3G Plans via Data Special Tariff Vouchers(STVs) or DPVs.
So every BSNL 3G customer, if not automatically gets their 3G settings on new SIM Card installation or when SIM change, can just follow the below mentioned online procedure for establishing / installing the BSNL 3G APN settings.
How to Install BSNL Data Settings Online
Open your browser and Logon to respective BSNL 3G APN Settings Portal as follows and follow the procedure mentioned below to download the settings
- http://220.127.116.11:8081/msp/html for Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East customers
- http://18.104.22.168/msp/html for Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat mobile users
- http://22.214.171.124:8081/msp/html for Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir GSM users
- http://126.96.36.199:8080/msp/html for Andhra Pradesh (AP / Telangana), Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu GSM Mobile users.
- Enter your mobile number starting with 91(91XXXXXXXXXX)
- Click on Login
- Select Device Management.
- Select your Phone Vendor (Mobile Company) and Phone Model (Mobile Model Number)
- Click on Configure My Phone
Then you will get the APN notification messages to your GSM mobile immediately, click on every message and install that APN settings, then you will be ready to use the BSNL 3G mobile internet on your Android, Windows mobile phones.
By following above simple BSNL APN (Access Point Name) installation process, every mobile user can access their high speed mobile internet on their wireless GSM devices from anywhere through online download for activation of BSNL 3G Settings.