BSNL DNS Server IP Address is nothing but BSNL Domain Naming Service. In general any internet site is linked to IP, say it is like 184.108.40.206, what you can understand…This is the IP, which you might be attempting for more than 10 times a day.. agree or not. Still a bit confused, just have a look www.google.com is the site name for this IP (http://220.127.116.11). To remember IP is a bit difficult, that the reason you require a service to tell website address to IP. This service is known as DNS.
So, for a common BSNL user like us where we can find this DNS server. Any setting you have to do at your ADSL modem (CPE Customer Premises Equipment) level or at your system. If your web address has not resolved you will get an http error code “404”, if your BSNL DNS is not working properly, your BSNL Internet Speed will be slow and also your system sometimes may hang also. What from your side as a BSNL user you can do to.
Just assume, if an Internet user with high-speed BSNL broadband plan having Unlimited Internet is working on Windows 7 Operating Machine / System, then he has to follow the procedure to change the DNS Name Servers address
- Go to Control Panel, then select small icons for display.
- Network and Sharing Centre.
- Change Adapter Settings for your connection, Then you will have a pop up screen.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Properties – If your system shows Automatic and you are unable to resolve any IP.
- Manual Settings for giving DNS Details, with below mentioned DNS details for preferred and alternate DNS IP details for BSNL DNS Service which you have to populate with more options as follows
- Preferred DNS Server 18.104.22.168, Alternate DNS Server 22.214.171.124
- Enter Preferred DNS Server as 126.96.36.199 and Alternate DNS Server as 188.8.131.52
- if these are also not working the one and only left out option is giving Googles DNS server details Preferred DNS server 184.108.40.206, Alternate DNS server 220.127.116.11.
For DNS details may affect your broadband speed, check your connections details as above said in 2014-2015 to fix BSNL DNS Problems and get high-speed internet over BSNL Broadband Connection.
BSNL Broadband Customers of Andaman Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (Hyderabad), Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Chennai TD, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka (Bangalore), Kerala, Kolkata, MadhyaPradesh, Maharashtra, NE-I, NE-II, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, UP East, UP West, Uttaranchal, WestBengal circles in India can try this above BSNL DNS Server IP Address methods to increase the internet speed and solve the existing slow speed problems by getting High Speed Internet.