Are you getting your BSNL broadband speed as per your subscribed internet plan? If not do you know what are the steps followed by you to overcome this situation?
Many of us, first start with BSNL speed test online. If not satisfied with that, they can search for how to find the way to increase BSNL broadband speed.
Nowadays, every App consuming more data at the background. Customers are connecting multiple Wi-Fi devices to broadband service for browsing or downloading. One BSNL broadband speed service allows many devices, but speed shares from that.
How to increase BSNL broadband speed in unlimited plan
Many internet users are facing the problems, about their BSNL broadband speed. They are not getting the speed as per their subscribed plan, because of their configurations related with BSNL.
But the customer himself can check the issue and complaint to concerned BSNL technical staff for increasing the BSNL broadband speed at their end.
If a problem is identified here only, there is no requirement for internet speed test also. Actually, as per technically possible condition, BSNL Servers has allocated the download and upload speed as per the subscribed plan and fix the limit at some point i.e. BSNL broadband port binding (in BSNL Technical words).
BSNL port binding is the configuration information about internet speed. It is a logical construct identifies a particular process or a type of network service.
Determined for each address and protocol by a number, commonly known as the port number. This port bonds with some limit for each BSNL broadband customer, according to with the plan opted.
If that port binding allotted as per the scheme, BSNL broadband speed will get by the client correctly as per the subscribed broadband plan. If broadband port binding not allocated as per tariff, results to slow speed even accepted for the higher rate plan.
Broadband user, first confirm your subscribed plan. Know the certain speed rate of that by calling to customer care or having a look at latest broadband plans of BSNL and follow the below-mentioned steps.
Identify the streams of BSNL broadband port binding
- Open the browser on your Laptop/ Desktop / Tablet.
- Enter 192.168.1.1.
- Another small window/ pop up appears to get into the admin.
- Enter the login details of the modem or router.
- Enter your modem User Name as Admin and password as password (as per you, if changed).
- Now you have logged in to your BSNL ADSL broadband modem.
- The complete details of the BSNL broadband port binding for speed will appear in Overview menu.
- In System Information, you will see your routers Model Name, Firmware Version, etc..
- Come down and see Internet Connection label, there you will notice about
- DSL Status
- Downstream Data Rate
- Upstream Data Rate
- Downstream denotes the allocated bandwidth, and Upstream indicates upload speed (streams differed according to subscriptions).
As per the above, Assumes that, if a customer opts for 8Mbps plan. He allows the upstream as 8*1024 = similar to 8192 kbps as upstream.
If it allocates in similar to 2156 kbps, then it is the error, which results in lowest speed for the user. If the above said downstream and upstream values are not up to the mark as per your BSNL broadband plan.
BSNL broadband speed complaint
- Register BSNL broadband slow speed complaint immediately at the concerned technical team to reallocate the BSNL broadband port binding for your telephone number.
- So that, as per your complaint, the certain BSNL broadband unlimited plan speed is available to you to enjoy high-speed internet services.
- The technical team also didn’t know about the BSNL port binding problem up to your complaint.
- Because at the time of plan change/ new subscription, BSNL port binding takes place automatically for internet speed.
- You can also register BSNL broadband speed complaint online (after calling of BSNL executives to you explain about the up and downstream values apparently).
- When a claim arises about the speed, BSNL checks whether the BSNL broadband port binding is correctly bound or not.
So check the simple steps about BSNL broadband port binding on login to your router. Proceed further, if not up to the mark for your BSNL broadband speed. It is one of the BSNL broadband slow speed solution. If any thing more please try to share with all BSNL consumers.