In India, plenty of consumers uses landline, mobile or BSNL internet services. But many are not entirely aware of the complaint redressal mechanism and how to register BSNL online complaint that too in just 15 seconds of time.
For all of them, we are here to guide about the latest BSNL online complaint portal to lodge your grievances and to know BSNL complaint status online.
We just start from the basic, and there are times, Indian telecom users break their head with frustrated telecom service since the time complaint lodged. Also, there is only BSNL landline complaint number available in all the states.
After some days, it overcomes over a contact through the phone to register BSNL broadband complaint or landline fault for rectification. After some days, it also overcomes with new procedure as below
Lodge a complaint at 198 dialing from any BSNL landline or mobile. It is the first level BSNL complaint booking number. Dialing 198 and following the IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) procedure can take some time to select the option.
BSNL Complaint Online Registration
Every second is so valuable for everyone in this digital environment, to offer all them in this mobile age, BSNL introduces new online complaint portal for mobile broadband and landline customers to submit the grievances quickly without wasting time from anywhere.
There is no BSNL complaint letter format here, just file BSNL online complaint about any of the below-mentioned issues your are facing relates to Landline and Broadband.
- BB ADSL Modem Link Failure
- Broadband Multi-User Configuration Problem
- BB Completely Out Of Order
- BSNL Modem Problem
- Broadband Username/Password
- BB Disturbance in the Line
- BB IPTVComplaint
- Broadband Modem Repurchase
- BB LAN/ Link Connection Break
- BB Line / LAN / DSLAMBreak
- Broadband No Internet Connection Broadband No Mail
- BB Page does not open
- Broadband Slow Speed
- BB Virus Problem
- BB Outlook Config Problem
Apart from broadband complaints, you can also book the following complaints related to the following.
- IP Centrex Complaint
- Cable Fault
- Completely Out of Order
- Speech Cutting
- Crosstalk with other lines
- No Speech
- Telephone Instrument Faulty
- No Incoming Call
- Low Speech
- No Incoming Ring
- Noisy Line
- Phone Dead
How to Register BSNL Online Complaint
At first, just visit the BSNL portal and follow the mentioned steps.
- Enter your STD code
- Submit your Landline number
- Select the appropriate complaint type from the drop-down list
- Enter the displayed Captcha for security reasons.
- Click on Submit Complaint.
- Not down the displayed BSNL complaint number for future reference and also to know the BSNL complaint status.
After registering, if you’re not available online, you can also know the BSNL complaint status by just calling to all India BSNL customer care number.
Even after that also, if you are not satisfied with BSNL online complaint services, then approach Appellate Authority of your circle (Chennai, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra etc.) and lodge your grievance online.