India’s leading GSM Mobile Telecom Operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied with M/s P.K. Online, M/s Apalya Technologies, M/s Exnxt software, M/s Digivive Services for launching of an end to end mobile video solution for providing world class BSNL Mobile TV Services to Mobile customers on GSM handsets of BSNL EDGE / 3G Services.
These 4 Companies has tied up with leading media companies like NDTV, AAJTAK, CARTOON NETWORK, TIMES NOW, ZOOM, BINDASS, ETV, TV9, MAATV, INDIA TV, CNN and more TV channels to deliver wide varieties of contents for the end to end mobile TV & video solution to BSNL’s 2G/3G Customers. The subscribers will be able to watch both Live TV and On Demand Video
3G Mobile TV is a simple 3G based application that allows you to watch over 50 television channels on your BSNL 3G Mobile handset on 3G networks. The experience is amazing on 3G networks where you can watch even a full movie or cricket match or Live TV on the move.
2G MiMobiTV is a simple GPRS based application that allows the users to watch over 50 television channels on your BSNL Mobile handset that Downloads through GPRS. Using a proprietary technology called progressive play, subscribers can watch favorite programs on mobile on the move. The programs are viewable as 3 to 4 minute clips which can be continued.
BSNL Mobile TV Services Activation
- 2G Mobile Customers having EDGE/GPRS need to send SMS as MYTV to 55447, and 3G Customer can send SMS as MY3GTV to 55447
- You will receive a WAP link/service message in your inbox. Click on the same and download the BSNL3GTV application
- Install the application in the phone memory of your handset
- Click on the application and open it to see the TV channel logos. Choose the channel you want to watch and click on its icon.
- You will see the subscription packages available as given below. Choose the option that suits you.
- You will receive a confirmation that your registration has been successful. Now click on the channel and watch the content.
BSNL Mobile TV De-Activation Process
- Customer have to send an simple SMS as MYUNSUB to 55447 for deactivation of Mobile Television Services.
BSNL Mobile TV Normal Packages/Plans for Subscription
- Pay Per Day Plan – Rs 10 – Customer can enjoy one channel for 24 Hrs (Data Usage charges applicable).
- Pay Per Day for All Channels – Rs 15 – In this pack user can subscribe for All non premium channels for One day (Data Usage charges applicable).
- Pay Per Week for All Channels – Rs 40 – In this pack user can subscribe for All non premium channels for One Week (Data Usage charges applicable).
- Pay Per Month per Channel – Rs 50 – Customer can enjoy one channel for 30 days (Data Usage charges applicable).
- Pay Per Month All Channels – Rs 150 – Customer can enjoy all channels for 30 days (Data Usage charges applicable).
If you don’t want to subscribe with any of the packs, then subscribe with BSNL Mobile TV Packs and get your free mobile also. So GSM users enjoy BSNL Mobile TV on activating with suitable packages at lowest tariff rates, and also this should deactivate at any time with a simplified process.