What is BSNL Dynamic Locking facility and How can it be used by the phone user? Is this locked facility will applicable for all fixed line including WLL customers and the broadband users of the country.
BSNL Dynamic Locking system is a facility to control the improper use of Landline/WLL telephone without a necessary authorization of telephone subscriber who has owned the BSNL Landline/WLL connection.
It results in controlling the phone bill with simple number blocking procedure for outgoing calls. Means you can lock your telephone electronically at any time with a simple password/secret code which you have chosen.
BSNL Number Lock system is absolutely a FREE service from our brand. Any customer of Individual/Enterprise and broadband services who provides with landline facility can avail this BSNL Dynamic Locking facility.
BSNL Dynamic Locking Procedure For Blocking & Release
At first, you have to create your password. It is a one-time registration for BSNL dynamic locking facility.
- Select a four-digit secret code and Dial 123 followed by the secret code twice without any delay.
- Example:- 123-XXXX-XXXX (where the code “X” may be any numeric no).
- Wait for an acceptance tone (busy tone with a long duration.) acknowledging the command and after then disconnect the call.
- The subscriber can remember this code and keep it a secret, do not share with anybody.
How to Lock BSNL Landline Phone Calls
Here are the BSNL Landline Lock Codes for barring of local, STD, and ISD facilities individually with the following secret codes to bear various type of calls on the landline.
- Dial 124XXXX1 and wait for the acceptance tone for barring of STD & ISD calls only.
- If Dial 124XXXX2 and wait for acceptance tone, then you will block 95, STD, ISD calls by allowing only local calls.
- Dial 124XXXX4 and wait for acceptance tone to provide only Incoming calls and to disconnect all outgoing calls.
How to Unlock BSNL Landline Phone
At any time, you can activate or release the calls as per your requirement with the following unlock codes.
- Dial 124XXXX0 to allow all Local, STD and ISD calls.
- If dials 12XXXX3 and wait for beep sound, you will enable to do all Local, and STD calls.
- Dial 124XXXX5 to enable all local and 9 level calls only.
How to Reset BSNL Landline Lock Password
The best method to avoid total unauthorized usage is Resetting Password. If a subscriber changes their BSNL landline lock code frequently, then there is no chance of hacking by others. Here is how to change the 4-Digit secret code on your landline.
- Dial 123 followed by existing code and followed by the newly chosen password.
- Example: Dial 123XXXXABCD ( XXXX-Old code, ABCD is new numeric secret code), and wait for the acceptance tone and then disconnect. Your new secret password will now be “ABCD.”
Ensuring the security against unauthorized unlocking on BSNL Landline/WLL phone, the system will reject the command if the BSNL landline lock code has used as incorrect.
If an incorrect code used nine times, the telephone bars permanently on the last status. All the facilities will reset only by the exchange in-charge of BSNL on getting a written request from the concerned landline customer.
So every customer of urban and rural landline services will utilize these BSNL landline lock code system to avoid the unauthorized usage.
With all the above-detailed steps, now you may know how to use this BSNL dynamic locking services efficiently. If any queries about this, please post us at the comments section.