BSNL in partnership with OnMobile Services has started BSNL Caller Tunes for mobile, i.e., PRBT(Personalized Ring Back Tune) / Name Tune Services. It is all to provide Melodious Enjoyment for the subscribers of BSNL prepaid and postpaid mobile services in various methods.
The simple ways for activation of BSNL Caller tunes are sending an SMS, Dialing method(IVRS), Press *9 on your mobile to copy the song from another BSNL mobile when dials, and via BSNL App or BSNL Caller Tune Web Portal.
BSNL PRBT(Personalized Ring Back Tunes) gives a way to change from boring Tring Tring and greet your callers listen to favorite (selected) song/your name tune with musical enjoyment when calls you. BSNL offers the personalized caller tunes with the lowest tariff in Southern states at first, and after that across Eastern, Western & Northern States of BSNL India, in various languages without any link with mobile handset compatibility.
The Personalized Ring Back Tone (PRBT) service facility shall be available for both BSNL Prepaid and Postpaid 2G/3G Mobile Services, for which the customers of BSNL will enjoy with latest caller tunes.
How to Activate BSNL Caller Tune (PRBT)
There are many ways for activation of BSNL Caller Tunes, i.e., Dialling method(IVRS), SMS or just Press *9 on your mobile to copy the song when other BSNL customer haves BSNL mobile caller tune or with BSNL App and BSNL Caller Tune Web Portal.
Here we are presenting the total process for activation or deactivation of BSNL caller tunes with any mode
Procedure 1 (IVRS)
- Dial 56700, follow the instructions in any one of the vernacular languages that you choose to enjoy the service in – English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, etc..
- Call to 56799 for Activation of own BSNL Name Tunes (South & East Zones)
- Dial 5670087 for activation of your Name Tunes (North & West Zones)
Procedure 2 (SMS)
- SMS ‘BTACT’ to 56700 (For, eg. Sms BT ACT to 56700 to activate essential BSNL tunes services with the monthly pack through which a default tune will be provided to the subscriber until he/she chooses a song of her/his choice.
- If you want to set your name as your BSNL Caller Tunes, then after completion of above step, send an SMS as follows for activation of Name Tune.
- Name Tune for South & East Zones – Send an SMS as NT NITYA to 56799
- Name Tune for North and West Zones – Send an SMS as NT RAJU to 56777.
Procedure 3: Caller Tune Activation with BSNL APP (This is the simplest process to activate or deactivate at any time)
- Open BSNL App and enter your mobile number (customer belongs to any circle). You can activate PRBT Tunes with required songs by searching or deactivate BSNL caller tunes through this BSNL App
How to Deactivate BSNL Mobile Caller Tune
- Sending SMS ‘BTDACT’ (or) SMS ‘BTDCT’ to 56700 (eg. SMS ‘BT DACT’ to 56700 (South and East Zones).
- Sending an SMS to 56700 or 56799 (Toll free) entering the other services category and selecting the Unsubscription option (North and West Zones).
- Dial 155223 for deactivation of any Value Added Services(VAS) from BSNL Mobile including BSNL Caller tunes.
- Send an SMS STOP to toll free short code 155223 for deactivation of any VAS from BSNL Mobile.
BSNL Caller Tunes Activation / Deactivation on Web Portal
BSNL caller tunes web portal provides caller tune activation codes of songs in Telugu, Hindi, English, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, etc.. of all major Indian languages.
How to Activate:
BSNL Mobile Registered User through web portal can activate for PRBT services through web option. It is for a subscription to the service, select songs, manage selections and manage friend groups to whom your choice of RBT may set to.
How to Deactivate BSNL Caller Tunes: you can deactivate the service from the unsubscription option available for registered user @ Web Portal.
|BSNL Zones||Web Portal for BSNL Tunes Activation/Deactivation|
|South Zone Customers
(AP, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu)
|New Web Portal For BSNL Tunes|
|East Zone Customers
(Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East)
|North Zone Customers
(Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir)
|West Zone Customers
(Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Gujarat)
BSNL Caller Tunes (Ring Back Tunes) Access Charges
BSNL offers PRBT services in many ways. The charges for all the ways are common for registration/activation via SMS and dialing to shortcodes. There will be the charges at the time of selection of song and also monthly/quarterly/6months/yearly fixed charges as follows.
|Dialing charges per minute – IVRS access on dial 56700||Rs. 2|
|SMS charges per SMS – Access to shortcode 56700
(South & East Zones/North & West Zones)
|Personalized Ring Back Tune Service Charge per month||Rs.12|
|Fixed Charges for BSNL Tune Service Monthly/Quarterly/6Months/Yearly||Rs.30/Rs.60/ Rs.120/ Rs.200|
|Send SMS to 56700 for Longer Validity Packs
|3 months pack
Six months pack
12 months pack
BSNL Mobile customers of Prepaid and Postpaid GSM Services can activate their favorite(selected) song/personal name tune. It is also for musical enjoyment.
Also, you can deactivate the Personalized Ring Back Tone (PRBT) subscription at any time. To do anything you can opt any of the above processes with the said activation and deactivation codes of BSNL caller tunes for mobile.