BSNL in partnership with OnMobile Services has started Mobile Caller Tunes i.e. PRBT(Personalized Ring Back Tune) / Name Tune Services gives Melodious Enjoyment for BSNL Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile customers, which can be activated via by sending as SMS / Dialing method(IVRS), Press *9 on your mobile to copy the song from another BSNL mobile when dials, and via BSNL App or BSNL Caller Tune Web Portal.
BSNL PRBT(Personalized Ring Back Tunes) gives a way to change from boring tring tring and greet your callers listen to favourite(selected) song/your personal name tune with melodious enjoyment, when calls you. BSNL offers the personalized caller tunes with lowest tariff in Southern states at first, and thereafter across Eastern, Western & Northern States of BSNL India, in various languages without any link with mobile handset compatibility.
The Personalized Ring Back Tune (PRBT) service facility shall be available for both BSNL Prepaid and Postpaid 2G/3G Mobile Services, for which the customers of BSNL will enjoy with latest caller tunes.
How to Activate BSNL Caller Tune (PRBT)
There are many ways for activation of BSNL Caller Tunes, i.e. Dialling method(IVRS), SMS or just Press *9 on your mobile to copy the song when other BSNL customer haves BSNL mobile caller tune or with BSNL App and BSNL Caller Tune Web Portal.
Here we are presenting the total process for activation or deactivation of BSNL caller tunes with any mode
Procedure 1 (IVRS)
- Dial 56700, follow the instructions in any one of the vernacular languages that you choose to enjoy the service in – English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada etc..
- Dial Code: 56799 for Activation of own BSNL Name Tunes (South & East Zones)
- Dial 5670087 for activation of your own Name Tunes (North & West Zones)
Procedure 2 (SMS)
- SMS ‘BTACT’ to 56700 (For eg. Sms BT ACT to 56700 to activate basic BSNL tunes services with monthly pack through which a default tune will be provided to the subscriber until he/she chooses a song of her/his choice.
- If your want to set your name as your caller tune, then after compeltion of above step, send an sms as follows for activation of Name Tune.
- Name Tune for South & East Zones – Send an SMS as NT NITYA to 56799
- Name Tune for North and West Zones – Send an SMS as NT RAJU to 56777.
Procedure 3 for Caller Tune Activation via BSNL APP
- Open BSNL App, Click on VAS(Value Added Services)
- Select Circle
- Enter Mobile Number
- Click on Caller Tune and Subscribe for PRBT Tunes with required Tunes by searching.
How to Deactivate BSNL Mobile Caller Tune
- Sending SMS ‘BTDACT’ (or) SMS ‘BTDCT’ to 56700 (eg. SMS ‘BT DACT’ to 56700 (South and East Zones).
- Sending an SMS to 56700 or 56799 (Toll free) entering the other services category and selecting the Unsubscription option (North and West Zones).
- Dial 155223 for deactivation of any type of Value Added Services(VAS) from BSNL Mobile including Caller tunes, (or) Send an SMS as STOP to toll free short code 155223 for deactivation of any VAS from BSNL Mobile.
BSNL Caller Tunes Activation / Deactivation on Web Portal
BSNL caller tunes web portal provides caller tune activation codes of songs in Telugu, Hindi, English, Tamil, Malayam, Kannada etc.. of all major Indian languages.
How to Activate:
BSNL Mobile Registered User through web portal can activate for PRBT services through web option for subscription of the service, select songs, manage selections and manage friend groups to whom your choice of RBT may be set for.
How to Deactive: you can deactivate the service from the unsubscription option available for registered user @ Web Portal.
|BSNL Zones||Web Portal for BSNL Tunes Activation/Deactivation|
|South Zone Customers
(AP, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu)
|East Zone Customers
(Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East)
|North Zone Customers
(Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir)
|West Zone Customers
(Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Gujarat )
BSNL Caller Tunes (Ring Back Tunes) Access Charges
BSNL offers PRBT services in many ways, the charges for all the ways, are common for registration/activation via sms and dialing to short codes, there will be charges for song selection only at the time of selection of song and also monthly/quarterly/6months/yearly fixed charges as follows.
|Dialing charges per minute – IVRS access on dial 56700||Rs. 2|
|SMS charges per SMS – Access on short code 56700
(South & East Zones/North & West Zones)
|Personalized Ring Back Tune Service Charge per month||Rs.12|
|Fixed Charges for BSNL Tune Service Monthly/Quarterly/6Months/Yearly||Rs.30/Rs.60/ Rs.120/ Rs.200|
|Send SMS to 56700 for Longer Validity Packs
|3 months pack
6 months pack
12 months pack
BSNL Mobile customers of Prepaid and Postpaid GSM Services can activate their favorite(selected) song/personal name tune with melodious enjoyment or deactivate their Personalized Ring Back Tune (PRBT) subscription at any time as per their convenience with any of the above process mentioned and activation-deactivation codes for BSNL Caller Tunes for Mobile.