Freecharge does save your time by instantly updating the dues payment for BSNL bill from your savings or debit or credit cards, Just a few taps from Freecharge and the BSNL bill payment will clear the dues by giving you extra offers along with cashback offers.
Freecharge has its online bill payments accessible to customers, and thus any customer of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited who is having their bills due for BSNL landline, broadband, and postpaid mobile can use the Freecharge App or Web Portal to get their dues cleared in online.
Thus this collaboration does help many customers who struggle to get their Bills cleared on time. This guide can be followed for any of the BSNL payment bills like the landline DTH, FTTH, Broadband WiFi.
Pay BSNL Bill with Freecharge Online
Here we bring your process to pay the BSNL Bill using the Freecharge Online platform, make sure you have internet banking or debit card or credit card handy which are needed while payment processing.
- Open freecharge.in to directly visit the Freecharge online payment portal
- Click on Login button
- Enter your Mobile or Email > Enter Password
- Select the Mobile or Landline for BSNL due payment
- Enter your Mobile Number or Account number
- Click on Proceed to Pay > Choose your mode of payment > Confirm
- Once payment is confirmed, your BSNL Bill due will succeed> Note the transaction number for reference and a successful message to the registered mobile number will be sent, and any applicable transaction cashback will be added to your account that can be used for your next BSNL Bill payment.
BSNL Bill Payment on Freecharge App
Let you know how to get the BSNL Bill paid from using the Freecharge Application, the mobile app is available in Android and iOS, and the process is the same on both the platforms to clear your BSNL Bill payments.
- Open Freecharge Application installed in your mobile device
- Sign in with your credentials or register with your details
- View multiple services displayed on the screen
- Select the BSNL Landline Bill payment or Mobile Bill Payment
- At the top, you select any promo code if you aware off
- Verify the amount or select from the plans available for your account
- Click on Pay > Select your payment mode from the list available
- Provide your details > Confirm
- Now the BSNL bill amount will be deducted from your account or card used while payment, along with showing the clear status of the transaction in the Freecharge transactions page.
If your BSNL bill payment has been filed and amount has been deducted from account, then you can raise your concern from Freecharge customer service, and in case of any failure of payment, the amount debited will be installed with the refund process and will be credited in 7 working days.
In case you have added an extra zero or paid an extra amount for the BSNL bill, the amount will be however debited from your account, and thus the BSNL Bill for future months will be reflected as zero or with minus the extra amount paid. Thus there will be no loss if you pay the BSNL Bill payment in extra.
The Freecharge will not have any revert of a transaction, as it will ask you twice during the process of the transaction for payment, and thus once any BSNL bill payment done through Freecharge will not be reversed as you have successfully used your internet banking or any card for transaction.
If you have used the Freecharge website or application for paying the BSNL Bill, then applicable cashback will be proceeded to in progress, and this will be added to your Freecharge account within 7 working days after a successful transaction.