A common query raised from many users is, how to get BSNL data balance in our mobile, and how to carry forward the balance data available in a 3G or 4G prepaid plan / or the freebies of a special tariff voucher already recharged…
There are three simple ways to get the result of BSNL data balance in mobile screen and online instantly.
1. Switch Off the mobile data after completion of usage, Within 2-3 seconds your existing BSNL data balance available in recharged STV / Plan with incurred charges and plan name will display on the screen, If you have not recharged with the prepaid net packs, it will show the incurred charges of main balance for net usage.
2. If the first way is not worked or you want to check the BSNL data balance without the usage of mobile data, then follow this,
- Dial the USSD code *124*2# on your mobile keypad, In 2-3 seconds, your screen appears with subscribed mobile net plans prepaid having plan name, expiry date, and available internet balance.
3. The third form is login to BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal using OTP.
BSNL Data Validity Extension
Is there any chance to extend BSNL data validity if not exhausted in the subscription?
- If anyone subscribes to BSNL 4G data plans and having Unused data which requires extending the validity can proceed only with a chance by recharging with the same package to continue.
BSNL data expiry date
Can we check the expiry date of BSNL data in mobile or anywhere?
- The subscriber can check BSNL data expiry date at any time by dialing USSD code *124*2# or by login into the BSNL Mobile Selfcare portal.
Can BSNL data balance carry forward facility is available
- Yes, the BSNL data balance carry forward facility is available to every prepaid customer, and it will work like this
- If any balance net remains at the end of validity in subscribed 4G data recharge plans will carry the for next time only if recharged with same STV subscription.
- If recharged with another denomination, even before the expiry date, then the two balances will shown on the screen with two separate validity periods.