Login to your PC or modem and change BSNL DNS to Any Cast settings in your gadget with new primary and secondary DNS address to get high speed internet…
If your web address has not resolved any errors which you getting in browsing you will get an HTTP error code “404” if your BSNL DNS server is not working properly, your BSNL Internet speed will be slow and also your system sometimes may hang also. What from your side as a BSNL user you can do now?
Just assume, if an Internet user having best high speed unlimited broadband plan of BSNL working on your Windows 10 or any Operating Machine / System in home or business, then has to follow the procedure to change BSNL DNS Name Server with new Anycast address to enhance the browsing speed with high security.
How to Change BSNL DNS Servers
- Go to Control Panel, then select small icons for display.
- Network and Sharing Center
- Click View Network Status and Tasks
- Change Adapter Settings for your connection, Then you will have a popup screen with connected Ethernet Port.
- Right click and select properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Properties (If your system shows Automatic and you are unable to resolve an IP)
- Click Manual Settings for giving BSNL DNS Server Details, with above-mentioned DNS details for preferred and alternate DNS IP details for BSNL DNS Server which you have to populate with more options as follows
- Enter Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server
So, just follow the steps given above in DNS changing procedure to change the existing BSNL DNS Server details with new primary and secondary required .