Do you know how to change BSNL broadband password in online for your subscribed DSL / FTTH connection, just check the website link, new portal process here and change the same for your high speed internet connection on DSL /Fiber net to avoid unauthorized wired/wireless (WiFi) usage.
ISP introduced new selfcare services in online to change the password of internet login allotted to your BSNL broadband username through registered IP at your installed location, So check the below step by step process in the link given
BSNL Broadband Password Change Process
Follow the simple 4 steps and change your DSL or Fiber Optic Internet broadband password online through given portal on the web.
- Open your browser from subscribed internet connection (You will be able to change the Broadband password from your registered IP only through desktop / laptop or WiFi enabled device)
- Browse the URL http://172.30.110.25:8090/ssssportal/
- Login with existing DSL / FTTH broadband username and password (Check your telephone bill or modem for username, and default password is password(If already changed just enter that)
- Click Password Change (Available at left side panel)
- Enter Old password and New Password /Confirm Password
- Click Submit
- Check your broadband usage also if required with Know Your Usage option
FAQs on Broadband login password change
- What is the extension for BSNL broadband username?
For FTTH users use the extension @ftth.bsnl.in
DSL customers can use the extension as @bsnl.in
The above extension can use at the end of the login username (available at the telephone bill) when enters into the respective username field.
- What are the other sources to obtain BSNL username?
There are mainly four sources to obtain BSNL broadband login username as follows
Login to registered selfcare portal
Through Telephone bill of BSNL
Broadband Customer Care
Approach nearest customer service center
- Why we can't change broadband login password from other location?
Due to security reasons, ISP allowed the customer to change the broadband password through registered IP address of the allotted telephone number only.
- Whether we change only through registered IP or through any OTP?
At present, there is no OTP process to change BSNL broadband password of DSL / FTTH, the only process is login through registered IP address in specified online portal.