The latest prepaid tariff of BSNL WiFi hotspot plans will provide 4G level high speed internet access to any mobile customer, available at convenient public locations in the name of WiFi Hotspots with reliable BSNL WiFi Plans.
The hotspots offer show stopper data services in Digital India Project, with high speed internet downloads and BSNL is pinning its flag in a big way in Digital India Project by joining with QuadGen Wireless, Larsen Toubro to manage each BSNL WiFi Hotspot.
It’s a mega internet push at true cost for wireless mobile internet connectivity at above 4G level and these prepaid BSNL WiFi Plan (Wireless Broadband) charges for these public hotspots will be very much in line.
BSNL 4G level WiFi hotspots allows ultra speed broadband internet connectivity with unlimited downloads and has to be launched in various locations as categorized already with 2/ 4 / 10 Mbps bandwidth connectivity according to an area.
- Small WiFi Hotspot: Cafe, Lounge, Food court etc, = 2 Mbps(dedicated).
- Mid-Size WiFi Hotspot: Malls, IT Parks, Resorts, Hospitals etc = 4 Mbps(dedicated).
- Large Size WiFi Hotspot= Campus, Very Large Mall, Uncovered Broadband Semi Urban/Rural Areas at 10 Mbps(dedicated)
Who will use BSNL WiFi hotspot plans
- The subscriber of BSNL mobile services or any another network will use these high speed BSNL wireless broadband plans and services.
- These hotspots can use on any WiFi device with subscription plans.
The telecom giant has launched 14 types of BSNL WiFi hotspot plans under the prepaid category and all these plans are chargeable as per lowest prescribed rates for volume based data mentioned against with validity as follows.
BSNL WiFi Hotspot Plans
|Name of WiFi Plan||Price (Inclusive of GST)||Data Volume & Validity||Validity in Days|
|BSNL WiFi 19||Rs. 19||2 GB||2|
|BSNL WiFi 39||Rs. 39||7 GB||7|
|BSNL WiFi 59||Rs. 59||15 GB||15|
|BSNL WiFi 69||Rs. 69||30 GB||28|
As on date and in coming future, wireless data consumption is being the major part of the telecom revenue generation, where the telecom operator offers BSNL WiFi hotspot plans with reliable data services at customer end, Because it is the top most priority to offer the best quality wireless data speed.
These BSNL WiFi monthly plans provides the data than expected 4G speeds with simple activation process, and on introduction of this new BSNL WiFi prepaid plans, customer will obtain retail WiFi services as high-speed wireless internet connectivity, and the below are the only internet spots available across India as a regular BSNL WiFi hotspot plans with lowest prepaid tariff for 4G speed internet.
BSNL WiFi Hotspot International
What is BSNL International WiFi
It is a high-quality mobile internet service available across the world in more than 100 countries, allowing the customer to access International WiFi without SIM card, where Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited launches this International WiFi service in association with Tata Communications.
With this new BSNL Mobile service, the user need not require carrying any BSNL SIM card or abroad SIM to access Internet services in anywhere outside India, and at present majority of the users making the voice/video calls through the Internet using Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, and other social application, where the telecom brand starts this BSNL International WiFi hotspot services with the best quality roam free data services across the world.
BSNL has deployed Tata Communications WiFi+ and WiFi® cloud communication solution to provide seamless internet access at above 44 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the globe which include international flights and rail systems.
In India, BSNL is one and only one operator starts International WiFi service, and it removes the friction from accessing WiFi and makes simple to use Wi-Fi® data, Now the consumers of BSNL prepaid and postpaid plans under GSM mobile services which travel abroad need not worry about the internet facility in any country.
Also, there is no need for International SIM card to avail internet and required to search for BSNL International roaming countries list and with this International WiFi hotspot BSNL, a subscriber can access the unlimited high-speed internet from anywhere in the world without any worry about the bill for international access.
WiFi+ and WiFi® are the services offered for BSNL mobile customers to access global WiFi network when travels outside India, and any customer is cumbersome to log in every time to access WiFi hotspots due to frequent asking for passwords to join in WiFi network when travels.
With this WiFi+, BSNL mobile customer has just register once by creating a password, and then the subscriber will connect automatically to WiFi® when travels to different city or country, so, if you are a BSNL mobile user and you are going abroad to any country across the globe, and this BSNL International WiFi hotspots could help you to plan the best with seamless internet connectivity.
Where these BSNL International WiFi Hotspots available?
- Across the globe approximately there are 44 million International WiFi hotspots of BSNL are available.
- All these cover USA, UK, France, UAE, Brazil, Netherlands, China, Portugal, Korea, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, Malta, Taiwan, Germany, Mexico, Italy, Russia, Turkey, HongKong, Switzerland, Malaysia, Belgium, etc.
How to identify the availability of WiFi hotspot in other countries?
- Introduced WiFi lookup services so every user can easily check their destination for BSNL International WiFi roaming service at WiFi lookup and this search service will access from anywhere in the world to check whether the address covers with BSNL WiFi International hotspot or not.
Can any smartphone user avail this BSNL International WiFi Hotspot service?
- Yes, any user who uses the smartphone with Android or iOS platforms can access this International WiFi hotspot facility of BSNL.
BSNL International WiFi Hotspot Activation
The first question raised from customers is, After starting the travel, can I activate BSNL International WiFi hotspot service?
- No, the BSNL WiFi hotspot service needs to activate before departure from India, and the validity of the purchased pack will start from that activation date before 30 days o
- f purchase.
What is the difference between the purchase of International WiFi voucher and Activation?
- When a customer buys the Voice, SMS or Data packs of BSNL, the recharge date is the trigger date only, because it starts automatically from the day.
- But in the case of BSNL International WiFi plans, customer facilitates to purchase the pack in advance and activate them within 30 days, and from the activation date, only the validity of purchased WiFi package will start.
Can I repay the packs from anywhere in the world or only from India?
- For the first time, it should be done from India only, and after activation of service, a customer can purchase the BSNL International WiFi plans online from anywhere across the globe.
How many modes available to activate BSNL International WiFi service?
- My BSNL App is the only one way possible to enable the service.
Whether a subscriber recharges from one mobile will allow BSNL International WiFi from another device?
- Users will enable any Android or iOS devices, but they have to register and activate on a mobile device which carries abroad by using My BSNL App.
BSNL International WiFi Hotspot Speed
Many customers were having a shadow of doubt commonly, about what is the unlimited internet speed they will get at the hotspots in abroad?
- Across the world, many service providers are offering the hotspots. So, the rate of speed varies from one to one depends at the time of the users in that particular hotspot and the speed provided by that service provider partnered with BSNL and Tata.
- The designed algorithm will always connect to best high-speed WiFi network only, and this BSNL International WiFi hotspots will surely enhance the user experience beyond 4G speeds while roaming internationally.
Are there any particular steps to follow for activation of service in abroad?
- Make sure the WiFi is in ON condition.
- Check the BSNL International WiFi signal strength at that location, if the signal bars show tiny, try to change your movement.
What I have to do, if having trouble to connect WiFi, even the location covers with BSNL International WiFi hotspot?
- The user will activate the service from India. When he/she enters into a WiFi hotspot location in abroad will connect automatically with high-speed data, If not done, please follow the simple two steps.
- Try to Stop/OFF your WiFi service once in your wireless device (Smartphone/ iPhone/ Tab/ iPad).
- Restart the device and On your WiFi. Immediately it will connect BSNL International WiFi hotspot services.
BSNL International WiFi Data Packs
Introduced the only type of plan to access unlimited WiFi internet services across the globe, and the latest price of the pack is Plan 501 i.e. INTL WIFI 501
- INTL WiFi 501: BSNL International WiFi hotspot required customer has to recharge with a Rs.501 voucher, and the validity of the package is 30 days from the date of recharge/activation.
- The above BSNL International WiFi plan price is inclusive of present GST to use unlimited internet across the globe at managed hotspots.
Can I subscribe these from my existing balance?
No, you have to recharge separately with the following models, because of the service not links with GSM or CDMA mobile services.
- BSNL Online Recharge Portal
- Through My BSNL App
These above two ways allow all debit cards, credit cards, international cards, cash cards, etc..
BSNL or Tata Communications own all the hotspots?
- No, BSNL and Tata Communications joins the hands with Hotspot providers to provide seamless access to 44 million WiFi hotspot services Internationally across the globe.
BSNL International WiFi Customer Care
If you have any problems in connecting BSNL International WiFi hotspot even after restarting the phone in abroad, please complain by e-mail to any of the following addresses
Immediately the executives will assist you through reply mail. You can also contact at the numbers +91 9409401234, +91 9427020003 and 1800 180 1503.
Is there any refund for a customer who suddenly cancels the program in abroad, but already activated the service?
- BSNL International WiFi Plans once purchased will not be repaid in any case.
Can we have access to flights, if available is there any restriction?
- At present, BSNL International WiFi in-flight facility is not available, and in f
- uture it may be possible, soon after the launch, BSNL will intimate to all customers.
Can I use this service in India if I cancel the program?
- This service is only for abroad data usage, and also it is named as BSNL International WiFi Roaming service, In India, the customer will access WiFi hotspots through BSNL 4G plus, where both the services designed separately, there is no interlinking between them.
- If a customer recharges the voucher but not activated before 30
- days due to a cancellation in the program at abroad, It will treats as a loss only.
Do you have anything more tips or queries related to this BSNL WiFi hotspots and the plans along with International WiFi hotspots, please share with us in the comments below to reach all.