Find the updated tariff of BSNL VPNo3G for providing VPN (Virtual Private Network) services over mobile network with the available postpaid plans and static IP charges mentioned, find also the committed data rate for all the VPNo3G postpaid plans.
Customers can book VPNo3G services through BSNL Enterprise business booking portal in online, then Enterprise business team will approach the customer to book the new connection along with any of the following plans
|FMC of Data Plan for VPNo3G under Postpaid in Rs||Freebies Offered||Provision of Free Fixed IP|
|390||Unlimited with speed restriction to 80 Kbps||No|
|450||Unlimited (Speed reduced to 80 Kbps after 1GB||No|
|550||Unlimited (Speed reduced to 80 Kbps after 3GB||No|
|700||Unlimited (Speed reduced to 80 Kbps after 6GB||No|
|880||Unlimited (Speed reduced to 80 Kbps after 10GB||No|
|1150||Unlimited (Speed reduced to 80 Kbps after 16GB||No|
|1500||Unlimited (Speed reduced to 80 Kbps after 25GB||No|
|2000||Unlimited (Speed reduced to 80 Kbps after 37GB||No|
The committed data rate will be provided Purely on best effort basis.
Terms and Conditions
- Static IP charges of Rs 1500 per static IP per annum shall be extra
- The above mentioned tariff is for VOPNo3G services only, and any software/hardware charges shall be paid as extra.
- No discount to be offered on the above BSNL VPNo3G tariff as E-Governance rate of VPNoBB as reference has been taken.
- Present tariff shall be reviewed at any time by PP-CM cell.
- Minimum period of hiring for BSNL VPNo3G services tariff will be one year.
- VPNo3G services will be provided as a separate service and not as an ADD-ON service, however, it would be provided only with BSNL mobile connections.
- Above BSNL VPNo3G services tariff is not applicable in MTNL roaming area in view of ICR of data charges.
VPN required customer can also directly approach BSNL authorities for provision of postpaid VPNo3G services as per the requirement.