You will now allow checking BSNL usage data in the application of your mobile phone. Every day potential for IoT is growing as many wireless devices connected to each other through hotspots or another way. It results in the downgrade of BSNL broadband maximum speed.
To keep control of BSNL usage for your internet plan, as of now we all are using Selfcare Portal. Now onwards you have a chance to check data usage in iphone or in android phone. There is no need to login or register for the BSNL portal, check data usage of your broadband connection on your mobile screen itself.
We are using most available sketching apps on our mobile to know any data. Netizens like you and me are not willing to log in to any portal on a desktop or laptop to check the required. Everything we needed on the Mobile screen.
Also, some are searching for how to know my BSNL landline internet plan and where to get BSNL broadband balance instantly. To facilitate the cause, now BSNL broadband usage data is now available in mobile screens.
Today 90% of the residential broadband connections are directly connected to Smart TV and all wireless devices through WiFi. ISP will offer a maximum data as per the fair usage policy of the subscribed BSNL broadband plan, but it exhausts fastly on connecting many devices and on watching HD videos on smart TVs.
If you know how to check BSNL usage data? It is straightforward to control the unknown devices and to enhance the high speed internet for your required wireless device.
Contents Of The Article
BSNL Usage App
The most popular application of BSNL is My BSNL App. No special introduction required for this, all of you may have this on your Android, Windows, or iPhone which you have. This BSNL application has been updated to accommodate the user to offer the best services.
When used this My BSNL App to check BSNL usage, you must have the broadband user ID of your internet plan connection. Remember or note down BSNL broadband username to enter in the required field to get your BSNL broadband usage data up to you last session logout.
If you’re studying the process for how to check BSNL broadband usage data in App, here we acknowledge all the steps. Just follow and inspect your home or office BSNL usage data even on the Go. The only drawback in this My BSNL App is, it does not show each login/session usage. The application will display only consolidated or summary of the present month data usage. The review consists of total downloads and uploads of that broadband service.
How to check BSNL usage data in My BSNL App
If you are already aware of this process, just ignore. If you don’t know about this, just have a look at how it is, provided with screenshots to get the broadband usage on your mobile.
- Unlock your mobile screen
- Search for My BSNL App which you already have on your mobile phone or in Tab. If not have, install on login to Google Play store / Windows store or iTunes store for iPhone.
- Open the application and find the Usage option to check data usage in iPhone or in Android phone. It is available in the center of the home screen of My BSNL App.
- Click on Usage.
- Select Broadband to know the usage.
- Your list of BSNL landline number accounts will display if already added.
- If you don’t have an account, just add your number by a click on + available at top right (Give your STD code and phone number and click on submit to add your broadband number).
- Click on the account which you required to know BSNL usage data.
- A new pop up will appear on the same screen to enter BSNL broadband User-ID
- Enter your login user-id fully and click on Submit.
- Within seconds, you will get the total usage data in separate columns defining as
- unbilled usage details
- Voice and internet plan details with monthly rental charges which you have subscribed for BSNL broadband connection.
When is the displayed broadband usage billed?
- After the completion of the current month, BSNL broadband bill will generate in the first week of that month.
- All the BSNL broadband usage data details shown in mobile screen up to the end of the month billed in next coming bill as per the subscribed BSNL broadband plans unlimited.
My BSNL App is the most trusted and secure app. BSNL usage check facility in My BSNL App is one of the best services in emerging markets. This service helps every BSNL broadband customer to monitor and control the data usage.
If you once logged into the BSNL account, there is no need to log in again on your smartphone. Just enter into My BSNL App and click on your number which required to view the BSNL usage.
Immediately, you will get the above details from the beginning of the month. So try this service offered to you on your Android, Windows or iOS mobile. Think smart, check BSNL usage broadband data on mobile, it’s all effortless if you do it Smart.
For transparency and keeping up the trust levels with the customer, it is very important for the service provides to keep an easy ways of checking and tracking various kinds of balances and updates. As the case with BSNL which has provided a lot of control to the user for self checking using BSNL App. This helps user with flexibility of time helping the user to check the BSNL broadband data usage anytime anywhere using their mobile.