Unlimited calls provided in BSNL mobile prepaid recharge plans rationalized with new tariff by allowing in MTNL area too under GSM mobile services as per 43rd Amendment of Telecom Tariff Order.
As per the tariff of BSNL unlimited calls, the voice/SMS benefits under the plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls/SMS to premium numbers, IN(Intelligent Network) numbers, International numbers and other chargeable short codes, the subscriber of every BSNL mobile number will be charged as per applicable tariffs for the same.
Unlimited Voice Calls Freebies for Corporate STVs/ Plan Vouchers
- Unlimited free voice calls in home and national roaming including MTNL network roaming area of Mumbai and Delhi
- The FUP condition of Customer using more than 250 minutes outgoing minutes [(local + STD + Outgoing Roaming) (On-net/off-net) as per Unlimited recharge benefits] in a day will be charged at base plan tariff, after consumption of 250minutes for the rest of the day till midnight 0.00hrs.
100 SMS/day for Corporate STVs/ PVs
- 100 SMS/day will be applicable in home and national roaming including MTNL network roaming area of Mumbai and Delhi.
- The SMS benefits (if any) under this voucher cannot be used for outgoing SMS to premium numbers, IN numbers, international numbers and other chargeable short codes, the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
BSNL reserves the right to discontinue service immediately in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the expiry of current recharge of the plan
This new instructions comes into effective from 12th May 2020 on PAN India basis applicable for new customers and current subscribers of BSNL.
|Plan||MRP (in Rs) inclusive of GST||Recharge validity (in days)||Tariff Validity (in days)|
|Per Second Plan||74||90||90|
|Per Minute Plan||75||90||90|
|BSNL Sixer Plan||666||134||180|
* For Jammu Kashmir, Assam, North East I/II, the maximum plan validity is 90 days.
- How to recharge BSNL unlimited call plans?
The subscriber has to recharge with plan voucher after every “plan/recharge validity” period or any applicable recharge to avail the benefits under BSNL unlimited calls tariff plan, and in case of recharge with applicable STV/Combo voucher, the validity of tariffs plan will be extended corresponding to validity of that STV/Combo voucher.
- Can the freebies extended for GP1/2?
In case of non-recharge with plan voucher or any applicable recharge at the end of validity period, operator reserves the right to provide the plan benefits in a curtailed manner during BSNL Grace Period (GP-I of 7 days and GP-II of 165 days), and if this recharge condition is not met, post the grace period, the services will be suspended.
- Whether the unutilized freebies added to next recharge?
BSNL unutilized free call benefits will be forfeited at the expiry of current recharge of the plan.
- Which BSNL unlimited plans are considered for 250 Mins FUP per day?
The plans PV 186, 429, 485, 666, 1699 are allowed only 250 minutes per day
- What are the charges after voice call FUP limit in prepaid plans?
The customer who are using BSNL unlimited calls plan and using more than 250 minutes outgoing minutes [(Local + STD + Outgoing Roaming) (On-net/Off-net) as per Unlimited recharge benefits] in a day will be charged at base plan tariff, after consumption of 250 minutes for the rest of the day till midnight 00.00 hours.