What are the new SMS packs of BSNL available to send free SMS for an individual customer? Can BSNL Bulk SMS services are available? if yes, what is the procedure to activate BSNL SMS packs under bulk category. What to do if sending SMS failed…
If having a real value of message packs for what we were spending is a happy thing. The new SMS packs of BSNL provide the actual value with minimal cost and also ignoring full price with some packages to send free SMS to any mobile network across India.
The new feature applies to all prepaid mobile customers of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited on PAN India basis. These all introduced to reduce the regular tariff in the name of SMS Special Tariff Vouchers (STVS) at any time on subscription with discounted BSNL SMS Offers for your personalized text message service.
To offer the best short message services, mobile operator introduced the different SMS packs across India in all circles at the cheapest cost. As per the new tariff, prepaid free SMS packs / SMS Rate cutters are available to mobile users in six types.
The STV12, STV24, STV31, STV52, STV83, STV147 by allowing hundreds of free short messages. It is to any Local / National numbers of any mobile network in India with a prescribed validity on each BSNL SMS pack.
The free SMS packs at cheapest tariff shall apply to all new/existing customers of corporate and circle prepaid mobile plans under 2G/3G GSM services. The updated cost-effectiveness of this BSNL SMS packs with new rate cutters shall implement in all telecom circles with the following tariff.
BSNL SMS Packs 2018
The below are special tariff vouchers introduced in the market providing free text messages to any network. All the offered free usage in these BSNL SMS packs are available as additional usage to available free SMS in the subscribed base plan.
|BSNL Free SMS STV Price||Number of Free SMS allowed to Any Network Local / National *||Validity in Days|
SMS pack offers
The following are real-valued prepaid plans or plan vouchers from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited under combo category. Each method has their unique identity. In the race, the first one is Digital India 429 plan.
The others followed with Plan 485, 666, 949, 999. All these five tariffs provide 100 free text messages per day. These waive the voice, SMS, data cost and reduce your budget at any time and treated as real-valued packs.
These SMS pack offers are regular plans for prepaid GSM services. With this, you can have unlimited calling, high-speed data and 100 messages per day with prescribed validity. The major attraction of these SMS pack offers is providing all these offers even in national roaming also.
|Plan||High Speed Data per day||Voice Calls||SMS Per day *||Validity in Days|
|429||1.5 GB||Unlimited free calls any network||100 Free SMS to any network within India||81|
* As per guidelines of TRAI, tariff in any pack is applicable up to 100 messages only per day. Beyond 100 per day in all SMS packs will charge at Rs.0.50. The extra charges are as per base mobile plan tariff or Rs.0.5 whichever is higher. So, all prepaid mobile customers can now have the best chance to send free SMS to any mobile networks on subscription with SMS pack offers.
Can we send free SMS in BSNL blackout days?
- On subscription with above-said plan vouchers as BSNL SMS pack offers, you can send free SMS even on blackout days. But the rate cutters above are not allowed in blackout days to send free messages.
Is there any discount with any mode for activation of BSNL SMS packs?
- Telecom giant introduces uniform charging to activate SMS packs with any mode. So, there are no discounts on special recharges of plan vouchers related to Voice, text messages, and the data cost. If any SMS pack offers launched, we will update them.
BSNL SMS balance
Is there any balance check number to know the available free messages in BSNL SMS packs?
- At present *124*2# is the BSNL SMS balance check number provides the operator.
How to check balance in SMS packs?
Every customer has four facilities to perform BSNL SMS balance check.
- Getting flash display of balance messages count on mobile screen after sending an SMS
- Dial USSD code *124*2#
- Call to BSNL customer care.
- Approach CSC.
BSNL Bulk SMS
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has revised the tariff of Bulk SMS (Short Message Service) tariff with orders/clarifications issued from time to time. BSNL Bulk SMS (Short Message Service) services in India help businesses to communicate with customers by SMS marketing. BSNL Bulk Messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals.
BSNL Bulk SMS (Short Message Service) is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing. BSNL has revised the tariff of Retail Bulk Push SMS and Bulk Push SMS which will be charged as per tariff slab in table as follows.
Bulk SMS Tariff
|Push SMS per month||SMS Charges (in paisa per SMS) (excluding Service Tax)|
|SMS from BSNL to BSNL|
|SMS from BSNL to other|
telecom service provider customers
|less than 50 Thousand||Flat Rs.6,500*|
|More than 50 thousand less than 1 Lakh||Flat Rs.12,000*|
|1 lakh to 10 lakh||10 paise per SMS||11 paisa per SMS|
|10 lakh to 50 lakh||9 paise per SMS||10 paisa per SMS|
|50 Lakh to 1 crore||8 paise per SMS||9 paisa per SMS|
|One crore to 2 crore||7.5 paise per SMS||8 paisa per SMS|
|Two crores to 5 crore||7.3 paise per SMS||7.8 paisa per SMS|
|Five crores to 10 crore||7.1 paise per SMS||7.6 paisa per SMS|
|Ten crores to 20 crore||7.0 paisa per SMS||7.5 paisa per SMS|
|20 crore to 30 crore||6.9 paise per SMS||7.4 paisa per SMS|
|30 crore and above||6.8 paise per SMS||7.3 paisa per SMS|
BSNL Bulk Push SMS services will be charged on the delivery basis for both On-net and Off-net BulkPush SMS as conveyed. However, As per Regulation 20B of the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (Eleventh Amendment) Regulations, 2013 (5 of 2013) dated 24.05.2013, there shall be no transactional SMS charge on
- Any message transmitted by or on the directions of the Central Government or State Government.
- All messages transmitted by or on the directions of bodies established under the Constitution.
- Message transmitted by or on the directions of the Authority.
- Any message transmitted by any agency authorized by the Authority from time to time.
The new revised instructions on BSNL Bulk SMS / Push Message / SMS(Short Message Service) tariff has been implemented with effect from 21.11.2016. If you require any info on these BSNL SMS packs or BSNL SMS center number issues, please post your query here.