Do you know in what situation does a user gets a pop-up BSNL SMS sending failed on a mobile screen? Also unable to send SMS from BSNL prepaid or postpaid mobile? There are some few reasons regarding account activation, disconnection and even with BSNL SMS center number for not posting the text messages. Most probable reasons will discuss in detail with suitable solutions to get rid of BSNL outgoing SMS not working. The following are most occurred reasons for BSNL message not sent is
- Mobile number validity expired.
- BSNL SMS center number changed.
- Subscribing for SMS pack or bundled and exhausted, but not having the account balance.
In the first case, when a customer recharge with validity vouchers can send BSNL outgoing SMS immediately. But you will get rid of the second one after you change BSNL SMS center number to default.
After launching the world’s largest messaging platform WhatsApp, there is a considerable decrease in figures for sending text messages from each user. But the text SMS service is required as mandatory because Whatsapp requires a data connection and also can’t address the reply messages to banking servers or others like Do Not Disturb(DND) and more.
For sending SMS from mobile, there is a server sending address number called BSNL SMS center number, If it kept as blank or typed as wrong with another results message sending failed.
Frequently Asked Questions and Solutions on BSNL SMS center number
Why is my BSNL mobile number not receiving SMS?
- Some of the users can give a complaint to the operator about the incoming messages. But actually, there is no restriction on incoming messages.
- Mobile users can restrict only outgoing messages by changing BSNL SMS center number. But there is a chance of limiting marketing messages when registers at Do Not Disturb (DND).
BSNL SMS center number in all states of India
The following are the SMS service center numbers provided by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited in four zones across India. The customer of the particular state can check the number in the following list. Save the indicated BSNL SMS center number in your mobile to get rid of outgoing SMS problem.
|Circle||BSNL SMS Center Number|
|Andaman Nicobar, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, NE1(Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya), NE2 (Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur), Orissa and West Bengal includes Sikkim.||+919434099997|
|Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra includes Goa|
|Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, UP(East), UP(West) and Uttaranchal||+919417099997|
|Andhra Pradesh (AP), Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu.||+919442099997|
How to change BSNL SMS center number in mobile?
Follow the process to check the SMS center number and change to default to get rid of error “BSNL message not sent.” Here we will show you the screen settings of Android 7 mobile.
- Tap messages on your mobile
- Click on top-right three dotted lines
- Select Settings
- Click More Settings
- Snap TEXT MESSAGES
- Message center (If two/three SIM’s available, select the correct SIM slot)
- Delete the existing number if varied from above table and enter the said BSNL SMS center number.
- Click Save on the top right.
- Try to send a text message immediately for confirmation about BSNL outgoing SMS.
Why is my message center change to another number?
- The only one chance for changing of BSNL SMS center number is unauthorized usage. So be aware of others when your mobile is using by the third person.
What to do if BSNL SMS center number and validity is available, but message not sent?
- If a customer checks the two steps and confirms that the validity and BSNL SMS center number is available, then he/she can check the same SIM by inserting in another mobile.
- Even if the problem remains as same, please contact customer care or nearest support center for rectification of the problem or SIM replacement with another 3 in 1 pluggable card.
The said SMS center number couldn’t change or disabled at any interval. If any queries on BSNL SMS center number change, make sure you let us know in comments, we will reply with a suitable solution.
BSNL SMS Packs
If having a real value of message packs for what we were spending is a happy thing. The new SMS packs provide the actual value with minimal cost and also ignoring full price with some packages to send free SMS to any mobile network across India. The new feature applies to all prepaid mobile customers of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited on PAN India basis. These all introduced to reduce the regular tariff in the name of SMS Special Tariff Vouchers (STVS) at any time on subscription with discounted BSNL SMS Offers for your personalized text message service.
To offer the best short message services, mobile operator introduced the different SMS packs across India in all circles at the cheapest cost. As per the new tariff, prepaid free SMS packs / SMS Rate cutters are available to mobile users in six types. The STV12, STV24, STV31, STV52, STV83, STV147 by allowing hundreds of free short messages. It is to any Local / National numbers of any mobile network in India with a prescribed validity on each BSNL SMS pack.
The free SMS packs at cheapest tariff shall apply to all new/existing customers of corporate and circle prepaid mobile plans under 2G/3G GSM services. The updated cost-effectiveness of this BSNL SMS packs with new rate cutters shall implement in all telecom circles with the following tariff.
SMS Packs 2018
The below are special tariff vouchers introduced in the market providing free text messages to any network. All the offered free usage in these BSNL SMS packs are available as additional usage to available free SMS in the subscribed base plan.
|BSNL Free SMS STV Price||Number of Free SMS allowed to Any Network Local / National *||Validity in Days|
SMS pack offers
The following are real-valued prepaid plans or plan vouchers from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited under combo category. Each method has their unique identity. In the race, the first one is Digital India 429 plan. The others followed with Plan 485, 666, 949, 999. All these five tariffs provide 100 free text messages per day. These waive the voice, SMS, data cost and reduce your budget at any time and treated as real-valued packs.
These SMS pack offers are regular plans for prepaid GSM services. With this, you can have unlimited calling, high-speed data and 100 messages per day with prescribed validity. The major attraction of these SMS pack offers is providing all these offers even in national roaming also.
|Plan||High Speed Data per day||Voice Calls||SMS Per day *||Validity in Days|
|429||1.5 GB||Unlimited free calls any network||100 Free SMS to any network within India||81|
* As per guidelines of TRAI, tariff in any pack is applicable up to 100 messages only per day. Beyond 100 per day in all SMS packs will charge at Rs.0.50. The extra charges are as per base mobile plan tariff or Rs.0.5 whichever is higher. So, all prepaid mobile customers can now have the best chance to send free SMS to any mobile networks on subscription with SMS pack offers.
Can we send free SMS in BSNL blackout days?
- On subscription with above-said plan vouchers as BSNL SMS pack offers, you can send free SMS even on blackout days. But the rate cutters above are not allowed in blackout days to send free messages.
Is there any discount with any mode for activation of BSNL SMS packs?
- Telecom giant introduces uniform charging to activate SMS packs with any mode. So, there are no discounts on special recharges of plan vouchers related to Voice, text messages, and the data cost. If any SMS pack offers launched, we will update them.
BSNL SMS balance
Is there any balance check number to know the available free messages in BSNL SMS packs?
- At present *124*2# is the BSNL SMS balance check number provides the operator.
How to check balance in SMS packs?
Every customer has four facilities to perform BSNL SMS balance check.
- Getting flash display of balance messages count on mobile screen after sending an SMS
- Dial USSD code *124*2#
- Call to BSNL customer care.
- Approach CSC.
If you require any info on these BSNL SMS packs or BSNL SMS center number issues, please post your query here.