Presenting the new plans and tariff for BSNL SIP Trunking service from NGN system for above 50 and upto 10000 concurrent channels along with discount option on advance payment charges…
As per the recommendation of BSNL tariff committee – CFA has approved the new tariff plan of SIP Trunking services from Next Generation Network (NGN) system (above 50 channels) as below, Check the new tariff from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
BSNL SIP Trunking Plans & New Tariff
|Concurrent Channels Per SIP Trunk||Monthly Charge per Concurrent Channel in Rs.||Monthly Free (Local +STD) calls in minutes per channel||60|
sec Pulse #
sec Pulse #
sec Pulse #
|1 sec Pulse #|
|50 – 90 & 1 Call Admission Per Second (CAPS)||550||600||0.7||0.8||0.9||1|
|100 –490 & 5 Call Admission Per Second (CAPS)||400||450||0.6||0.7||0.8||0.9|
|500 – 990 & 10 Call Admission Per Second (CAPS)||350||400||0.5||0.6||0.7||0.8|
|1000 –1900 & 10 to 19 Call Admission Per Second (CAPS)||300||350||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.7|
|2000 –4900 & 20 to 49 Call Admission Per Second (CAPS)||250||300||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.7|
|5000 –10000 & 50 to 100 Call|
Admission Per Second (CAPS)
# Call Charges (Local+STD) Rs. per minute
Note:- There shall be no code and surrogate charges, and CAPS for concurrent channel plans of 1000-10000 will be from 10 to 100 with incremental of 1 CAPs for every additional 100 concurrent channels.
- All ISD calls shall be charges as per prevailing ISD tariff rates/orders.
- Minimum Concurrent channels shall be 50 and maximum channels per SIP trunk are 10,000.
- Concurrent channels shall be in given in multiples of 10 for 50-990 concurrent channel plans and multiples of 100 for 1,000 to 10,000 concurrent channel plans.
- In general, PBX must support registration. One Registration is must per 1000 concurrent channel.
- Per call bandwidth shall be approximated as 100kbps for PCMA & PCMU codec and 50kbps for G.729 & AMR codec, Bandwidth shall be calculated based on number of concurrent channels and codec type.
Advance Payment Plan Charges & Rental Option
|Valid Years||Charges to be paid for||Applicable for|
|One Year||12 Months||13 Month Service|
|Two Years||24 Months||26 Month Service|
|Three Years||36 Months||39 Month Service|
- Advance Security Deposit (Refundable) for other than yearly advance payment shall be one month’s charge based on concurrent channel charges.
- Backhaul shall be provided through Gold Class MPLS VPN, where the above tariff is all inclusive, and there shall not be any additional bandwidth charges.
- Geographical redundancy support is available except where surrogate registration facility is utilized.
- Any other media/equipment installation needs to be considered as a separate entity and to be charged as per norms.