Telecom major’s BSNL Selfcare Portal for postpaid and prepaid is a new innovative online customer care service for all BSNL Broadband, Fiber to home, Landline and Mobile clients, by having one account at this new Selfcare BSNL portal user can access all your telecom facilities online at your fingertips.
It is a specially invented and upgraded BSNL customer care portal named as BSNL Selfcare Portal and the application allows all new subscriptions, additional facilities and also to lodge the BSNL complaint online about broadband, landline and FTTH (Bharat Fiber), along with some new mobile services to activate in BSNL Portal.
BSNL Selfcare Portal is a magical or technological doorway on the web, and it aims to provide all customer facilities through online BSNL Portal account and it delivers excellent measurable ongoing customer care updated telecom services through a gateway called Selfcare portal.
The main motto is to offer each service to the client online, but this is to be done on registration only, BSNL Mobile, Landline, and Broadband can enjoy with various telecom services provided inside the Selfcare BSNL portal like submit a service request for BSNL broadband plan change online etc. Have a look at all of them.
Selfcare Portal Facilities
With this BSNL customer care portal, you can have the complete access to the following services.
- Check BSNL broadband usage
- Know your BSNL broadband user id
- Lodge BSNL complaint online
- Download BSNL duplicate bill
- Change BSNL broadband plan online
- Check bill payments at Quick pay portal
- Status of a service request and much more
- Check your DSL or/ Bharat Fiber broadband plan
To enjoy all these facilities here is the fully illustrated process for BSNL Selfcare portal registration and usage process.
BSNL Selfcare Portal Registration
Selfcare portal of BSNL will offer to customers to make the necessary changes. It designs for addition or deactivation of BSNL service facilities through online, and these are all available only with registration as follows.
- Open your browser
- Type selfcare.bsnl.co.in
- Welcome page will open with login having many facilities for the registered and unregistered users
- Click on Sign Up (Your Registration page will open with three steps)
- Fill the details in Step 1 contains (name, email id, mobile number, your telecom circle from drop-down list, captcha code)
- Click on Next
- Immediately you will receive a One Time Password on your mobile number provided in step1, and then you redirect to Step 2.
- Submit your OTP received in appropriate box in Step2 (If OTP not received, click on Resend OTP)
- Click on Next and move to Step3
- Create your secure password with a minimum of 8 characters having at least one alphabet and one digit.
- Click on submit
- Immediately you redirect to the login page.
- A verification link sent on your respective email ID.
- Login to your registered email account.
- Check the received email from Selfcare portal at the inbox.
- Click on the link to activate your account (check the email in spam folder if not found in the Inbox).
- You have successfully created your Selfcare account
- Then proceed to login
Who can Register Selfcare Portal?
- Only the active subscribers of BSNL services (Broadband, Landline, and Postpaid Mobile) can register at the Selfcare portal, and it’s only to access the given facilities to activate or disconnect online.
How much time will it take for activation of online selfcare account?
- After registration, Your BSNL customer care portal acount will activate immediately.
Are there any charges to access this online service?
- This Selfcare application is absolutely a free service for all active customers. Also, there are no hidden fees in any mode.
Is this Portal separate for all zones in India?
- Previously there are four types of BSNL customer care portal to access the online services. All are different for each zone. At present, those all migrate to one upgraded Selfcare portal.
This BSNL customer care portal is compatible with the browsers of Internet Explorer IE8 and above. Also at Chrome, Firefox, Safari (MacOS 10.5,10.6). The best-viewed resolution of the BSNL Selfcare portal is 1024×768. Enjoy your best online customer care account.
Similar to BSNL postpaid customer, ISP introduced BSNL Prepaid selfcare portal for GSM mobile users to check all their services and to modify the required one from anywhere on login with one time password option, so prepaid users also can check and utilize the BSNL Mobile Selfcare web portal services from anywhere across the web.
Manage your telecom services at your fingers and feel Great to be a high-end customer, With all these provided facilities, this BSNL Selfcare portal calls as the best Portal to manage all telecom services online in one account.