In any organisation, one or two unions and associations are fighting for a cause, or for their members benefits, but now BSNL rally conducted by all the members of all unions and all associations of employees in the name of AUAB are fighting for a cause of pending assurances given by the Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications in the meeting held on 24.02.2018.
With a single decision, all the unions and associations formed as a joint forum AUAB and organising rallies in New Delhi as well as in all BSNL circle headquarters and district head quarters of BSNL on 14th November 2018, demanding to solve the assurances.
What for BSNL employees demanding and Assurances given by Hon’ble Minister of State for Communications?
- Allotment of 4G spectrum to BSNL as per the proposal submitted by BSNL Management.
- Settlement of left out issues of 2nd PRC 01.01.2007 (Almost 11 years completed).
- Govt Rules implementation for payment of Pension contribution by BSNL.
- Pension revision for BSNL pensioners.
- THIRD PAY revision to BSNL Employees (Already implemented for Central Government Departments and for some PSU’s).
When these agitational programmes started by BSNL employees?
- Holding press conferences at circle and district level on 29.10.2018.
- Dharna conducted at all levels on 30.10.2018.
- Rallies at all levels(Central/State/District) on 14.11.2018.
- At New Delhi, BSNL AUAB employees rally to Sanchar Bhavan will start from the corporate office at 1 PM.
- All employees makes door to door campaign for the success of the Rally.
Actions of BSNL Management on this Agitation programmes
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Management has been appeals to all the union not to resort to any agitational programme inter alia in view of pending concilatory proceedings before RLC. Also, the management not grant any kind of leave to any employee and also cancelling of all leaves if already granted for the proposed agitation programme.
BSNL AUAB already decided to organize Rally and continues with indefinite strike if the issues are not resolved on or before 30th November 2018 which it will decide in due course of time.