Recently you and me heard about many news which misleads public on BSNL’s past and future, So, here we present the actual analysis of Bandhan Preet Singh, a Proud BSNL employee which clearing the air of confusion about BSNL Profits and Loss through facts.
Here if we observe the figures, the loss starts in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for 9 years which is continued from 2009 and 2010, where in which the PRC played a small role as enhanced wages have to be provided to all staff as per Pay Revision by Management / Government and Huge Expenditure on various counts like
- 3G Spectrum 2011
- BWA Spectrum 2010
- Broadband Expansion
- FTTH initiative 2010
- CDR 2010
- 100’s of other Projects/Obligations
So, the present actual loss for the company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is 12888 crores only (negative news spread in media as 90,000), which is lowest in the Indian telecom industry against 4,26,000 (Four Lakhs Twenty Six Thousand) crores debit by other telecom operators like
- Airtel : 1,06,000 crores
- Voda Idea : 1,20,000 Crores
- Jio : 2,00,000 Crores
If you check the actual figures, Despite, little loss, the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going good and capable enough due to reserves, So, don’t believe any NEGATIVE NEWS spread in Media, Check the above and spread the ACTUALS only.
|Financial Year||Profit in Crores|
|01.10.2000 to 31.03.2001||747|
|2001 – 2002||6312|
|2002 – 2003||1444|
|2003 – 2004||5976|
|2005 – 2006||8939|
|2006 – 2007||7805|
|2007 – 2008||3009|
|2008 – 2009||575|
|Total Profits||44990 Crores|
|Financial Year||Loss in Crores|
|2009 – 2010||-1823|
|2010 – 2011||-6384|
|2011 – 2012||-8851|
|2012 – 2013||-7884|
|2013 – 2014||-7085|
|2014 – 2015||-8234|
|2015 – 2016||-4859|
|2016 – 2017||-4786|
|2017 – 2018||-7992|
Long Pending Dues yet to come to BSNL with kind attention of DOT and Finance Ministry to pay Refund
- Excess Pension Contributions : Rs 2500 Crores
- Reserve Fund Rs. 30000 crores usurped under different
- Repayment of National loan Rs. 14000 Crores
- Payment of Rs 2500 Crores against work done of Government Projects.
- Payment of DOT and Term Cell employees of Rs. 500 Crores
- Income Tax excess collected Rs.5000 Crores
The total dues yet to come to BSNL Rs. 54500 crores, so, where is loss for BSNL, must check by everyone.
It is once again remind you that, in next 3 years, more than 50,000 employees are going to be retired from the services, and employee wages load will be low for ever, If the Government allots 4G Spectrum, then the revenues will bounce back surely with the revenues from mobile which is going to high, and fastest growing FTTH live services is one of the additional revenue for the coming future.
Drawbacks for incurring Loss
- Present Government not allotted 4G Spectrum to BSNL till date (18.03.2019) which already allots to private operators some years ago.
- Earlier Government not allowed to do expansion.
Positives for BSNL
- BSNL is the only operator which not only works in Disaster, and also takes part in Disaster Relief and Rescue (already proved in Uttarakhand, Odisha, Sikkim, Jammu Kashmir Disasters).
- The only mobile operator connects the nation during Amarnath Yatra.
- The only operator provides the services even in Remote villages.
- Never Shutdown any services like other operators, even loss occurs.
- Providing cheapest tariff for mobile and broadband users with various pocket friendly plans.
Recently in a survey conducted by YouGov between 2nd and 8th August 2018 among 1193 respondents in India covering 152 brands across 11 categories including Consumer Goods, Food, Auto, Telecom and Financial Services. Where in the survey particularly in Telecom Sector BSNL stays ahead of Jio with 41% perceiving it to be the most patriotic brand.
So, it’s the time for all BSNL Employees to feel motivated and energize yourself and inspire others with your excellent performance by offering the best telecom service, and BSNL means Behtar Seva Ki Nai Lagan !! So, be work hard Online or offline, and you will overcome all obstacles together.
BSNL is the asset of every citizen of India, It is your company, without BSNL, you have to pay for even incoming calls, So, anyone, please spread the ACTUALS only and don’t spread the NEGATIVE NEWS to create a panic situation.